Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 BMW 325iX - Manual Alpine/Cardinal Sedan - Well maintainted, need to sell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW 325iX - Manual Alpine/Cardinal Sedan - Well maintainted, need to sell!

I am selling because I'm looking at a newer M3 and need the space/money that this is taking up. I have owned the car since 213,xxx miles and I have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours on maintenance to make it a perfectly reliable daily driver.

It currently has 224,xxx miles and counting. I have tons of service records. Very well maintained iX. I get around 22mpg in it.

The AWD system works flawlessly. It is a true monster in the snow!

Regarding the pictures of the interior without certain trim pieces installed, I just fixed the broken tach and have been so busy with finals that I haven't put it together yet.

Here is some of the work I have done off the top of my head:

-Headgasket/timing belt/water pump/engine reseal at 215k
    -Bilstein Shocks all around at 214k
    -Brake pads/rotors are new, refreshed brake calipers are included (never needed them, rebuilt just in case)
    -Comes with two sets of wheels/tires. One set of stock BBS with Yokohama summer tires and similar VW BBS with Continental snow tires
    -New OEM Clutch, master/slave cyliner, resealed transmission and transfer case at 217k
    -BMW Z3 short shifter
    -New OEM BMW Battery and new alternator
    -Refreshed heat/ac system, works perfectly. Ice cold AC.
    -Interior has red door panels and black recaro seats (OEM tan heated seats will be included as well)
    -Rear euro plate filler, ellipsoid projector headlights, 13 Button OBC retrofit

Will come with a ton of spare parts I have acquired over time.

Issues I can think of:
    -This is not a show car by any means. I have priced it because of the amount of maintenance I have put into it.
    -Minor rust in the rear trunk wells which is very common in midwest e30s
    -Rear windows work but choose the worst times to not roll back up
    -One wheel in each set of 4 has a slow air leak, easy fix that I should have done by time it sells
    -Minor rust spots/damage all over, nothing has really 'rotted' out or affect use of the car but it's not too appealing

I would not hesitate to take this on a road trip or anything. Dead reliable 325iX E30. Had big plans for this but I found an E36M that I need!

Asking $3500 OBO, need to sell.
    PM or email at unloadedak@gmail.com

Here are some pictures I've taken while doing maintenance.

Upgraded parallel flow condensor and 14” electric fan

Where it sat for the month it took me to get the engine refreshed

Refreshed head installed (I used an OEM head gasket, I didn't forget it lol)

Completed engine refresh

New summer tires in May '12

Just another day of random maintenance to get it running.

Refreshed Calipers

HVAC Chaos. The AC was condensating inside the car, I removed carpet to clean it and opened up the HVAC box and cleared out the years of grime that clogged it

Last edited by unloadedak; 12-10-2012, 09:01 AM.

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
    1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

great price and for sale add

Now I wish I had not just bought one:). Great price and one of the best adds I have seen!
    glws,
    jm

Comment

Why is the passengers side higher then the drivers side in a couple pictures?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I never noticed that in that picture. My guess would be one of the wheels that leaks was low or just the perspective.
        Last edited by unloadedak; 12-10-2012, 08:48 AM.

Comment

ttt taking offers!

on ebay as well.

Comment

ttt

Comment