WTB 325ic e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 325ic e30

wanting to buy an e30 325ic vert for a project. Looking for a clunker, something that i can work on. steel bumpers prefered, no big tail lights.
    somewhere in the 86-90 model.

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
    Lol, you guys just jumped on him, that's the r3v I know.
    say's alot about this forum.

where are you located? Im thinking of letting my project go.

Comment

I have one, I maybe turning it into a parts car, or you can buy the remaining parts that are left, I am selling the hood, the dash and a few other small parts nothing major, then the car will be almost complete you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
      SHAWN

Comment

Originally posted by bmwextremeguy View Post
        I have one, I maybe turning it into a parts car, or you can buy the remaining parts that are left, I am selling the hood, the dash and a few other small parts nothing major, then the car will be almost complete you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
        SHAWN
        shawn i've already contacted you about yours.

Ruabel2 i'm located in South Central Alabama

Comment

Bump TTT

Comment

Originally posted by bmwextremeguy View Post
            SHAWN
            I sent you another email, awaiting your response.

Comment

Hi got your message, and sent you a private email, I appologize for the delay, I have the convertible moved near, me finally after heated words with the place I got the car from still waiting on the title I told the place make sure it has a title been talking to them over a month or so about it, when we were talking I was informed by the place where I got it from that it had a title, and when I came time to finish transaction because they lost the keys I found out the owner had the keys all this time that is why I only did deposit and they told me they couldnt find the title and had to get a duplicate copy. I will take pictures and email you current location of car and condition. this has really put me in a bad spot as I cannt sell a car without a title, if you want to drive it, I have the bill of sale from the place to show I bought it in good faith, with that said, people and I can say all it is good is to wipe my ass with, when the owner of the dealership saids they are a Bonded dealer I worry, I been in the business over 20 years of cars, and I know I think I might of been jerked around, I will send pictures today to you, I just want to be up front with everyone, I can sell you the car now, but it might be considered a parts car only, unless the place I got the car can give me a title, if they cannt then I will have to inform DMV as they potray it to me when I bought it having a title. If I was buying as a parts only car it wouldnt be an issue, but since they belittled me then I will responded approperatly. I understand situations happen but it needs to have approperate results

SHAWN

Comment

Working...
              X