portland 325 ic red black TRADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

portland 325 ic red black TRADE

I put this up for sale every once in a while but then I dont follow through.

This time what really pissed me off is the wiper motor stopped. I just really dont want to fix it.

Car is in beaverton, runs great. Various things need fixing like seat recline, gas guage... nothing major.

I think it says all this in the ad

One time deal, $2000 if you just come with cash and buy it without wasting a lot of time. I think its a steal Ill take 400 off for you to fix the wiper motor.

Ill have pictures soon on my camera beacause Ill list in for free on ebay using their mobile app. it would be a quick flip for someone who wants to shine it up and sell it on ebay.

Anyhow there it is respond to the craigslist ad. I see literal peices of crap for sale around portland for a lot more.

im interested in vtec hondas and toyota trucks 22re im over my mid life crisis of sports cars.
    Last edited by stamar; 01-17-2013, 07:31 PM.

You got flagged

Comment

thanks

I have a lot of people who want to trade for this car but id really rather sell it.

fixed
      Last edited by stamar; 01-17-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

there is a regular poster here who wants to trade a vw mk3 for it that seems promising. but cash is king.

I see peices of just go for 3k on ebay all day

Comment

Want to trade valances? :)
          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

It is a mtech II front and diving board rear.

so the bumper and the valence they are two peices actually. Believe it or not somone here is sellign just the bumper for 200$ not that anyone is buying it...
            If that is a selling point.
            car needs some fixing up but runs great.

for a trade Ill want something I think is better. but for a cash offer who knows.
            Last edited by stamar; 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X