Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS-2012 CC 6spd/Man-20k- FLorida

Hello everyone,

It's about the time i need to be putting my car up for sale. It served it's purpose well but I will be entering p.a school in the next year and a half and would like to clear up some capital to ensure no financial hiccups along the way.

With that said, I do enjoy this car very much and if things were different I would own it forever (but their not).

Basics:
    2012 VW CC
    Island Gray Metallic over Black leatherette
    6 speed manual transmission
    Tinted windows (3M brand) 20% all around
    Optional all weather rubberized floor mats in all four corners
    Gorilla gear trunk liner/protectos
    Full sized spare (16" with real tire, no doughnut)
    Sirius/XM radio with touch screen head unit.
    -Memory card input slot
    -Built in i-pod/i-phone (30pin)connector in glovebox that charges as well
    OEM bluetooth wireless connectivity- connects phone calls as well as media player
    MFD display shows Tire pressures, MPG, distance to empty, etc.
    Fully electric & heated driver and passenger seats with electric lumbar
    Steering wheel controls for radio/phone calls/veh.info/etc.

Additional Information:
    -The CC's come stock with a black "beauty trim" piece between the trunk and the rear window. This piece is plastic and tends to crack in heat (go look at almost any cc in a parking lot, you'll see a crack down the middle). Had this piece replaced under warranty with the upgraded metal version.
    -20k Mile service just completed last month.
    -Four (4) Brand new tires mounted a week ago. Have put less than 300 miles on them since.
    -Car is VAGcomm'd to accept window up/down with the keyfob unlock/lock buttons
    -plastic liners still over instrument cluster
    -Not a single ding, dent, scratch, or blemish on this car. Washed and waxed regularly and garage kept all it's life.

I purchased this car when I landed my first "real" job after college. I needed something a bit more grown up and sophisticated without being a slushbox. I traded my GTI in for this and could not have been happier. During my 60 mile round trip commute the car saw upwards of 30mpg regularly and around the city it never sees under 23mpg. The car rides as smooth as you would expect from a "luxury" car but still allows you to feel the road a bit. It's hard to explain, and i thought coming from the GTI i would hate this, but it's the complete opposite and I immediately fell in love with the car. The 2.0T provides PLENTY of torque and cruising at 90 feels like 70. The car handles great for a big car, although South Florida is pretty diluted in terms of the twisties, the body roll is minimal and the car feels great. It's nice and quiet, blends in pretty well and if the new owner wants, the aftermarket is extremely extensive for this vehicle.

I enjoyed every minute of owning this car, but unfortunately as stated above, I am going back to school in about a year and a half for physician asst. and would love to free up the money now to ensure my first year is paid. At the moment, I am splitting daily driver duty between this, my E30 and my ZX6 (which will be up for sale as well if anyone is interested, only has 3100 miles on it)

Both the car and myself are located in South-East Florida, more specifically in Palm Beach County. In the event you would like to come see the car, I am available Thurs-Sundays form morning until 4:30. Special arrangements can be made though. Additionally, my family owns an automotive transportation company and would have no issue getting this car with one of our best carriers out to you. A PPI can be done at the local VW dealership here (Gunther VW of Coconut Creek).

I am asking $21,000 for the CC. All reasonable offers will be considered. I am not interested in any trades other than a very well sorted E36 M3 at the moment. I do not want any more project cars/bikes/boats etc.

If you have any questions, request additional information or photographs please feel free to contact me at any time.

My contact information is as follows:
    Mike Lempert
    MikeLempert88@gmail.com
    561-FiveZeroFour-3044

Working...
X