***SOLD***1990 325ic Alpine on tan, one owner 5 speed w/ 75,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***SOLD***1990 325ic Alpine on tan, one owner 5 speed w/ 75,000

I’m unfortunately selling this car that I never planned on selling. I bought this car a few weeks ago with the hope that my daily driver would sell quickly, which it has not. Anyway, on to the car. This is the cleanest, most original E30 that I have ever seen, much less owned. The car is a 1990 325i five speed cab one owner, southern car with no rust and with approximately 75,000 miles. I say approximately due to the odometer going south in 2011 with 73210 on the clock. As mentioned, this is an all original, one owner car with no accidents and original paint that is still in beautiful condition. The only thing that doesn’t work on the car is the odometer (go figure). The gentleman that owned the car spent $6,300 on the interior in 2006. There are no rips, tears, or abrasions on the interior. The car has the original radio, speakers, and it all still works great, including the antenna. There is also a factory tonneau cover, which I’ve never seen before, and car cover. The average AutoCheck score for similar vehicles is 11-29. The score for this car is 50. I’ve never seen an e30 in that range. All manuals, radio and key code cards, and original flashlight come with the car. After initial dealer service, the car was maintained exclusively at Buckhead imports in Atlanta. The motor purrs, the clutch feels new, and the transmission is silky smooth. It comes with the original gold BBS basket weaves wrapped in like new Michelin Pilots. There is not one leak anywhere. The only things needed to make this car perfect are new front mats and rear exhaust section that has some rust. This car has to be seen and driven to be appreciated. If there were any way of keeping this car, I would be the owner forever. The person that gets this car will own one of the best examples of the marque left on the road. I will cry like a baby when it pulls away. Here is the link for pics of the car http://www.flickr.com/photos/7444286...7632570562381/.
    Please contact me via PM if you're interested or have any questions.
    $8300.00

Update: Just finishing up new timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and ignition bits this weekend.

Attached Files
    Last edited by redbirdsport; 04-20-2013, 10:33 AM. Reason: add photos

Ask for more

Comment

What a beauty! I would buy this car in a heart beat, but my '88 325IC is still a very nice car. GLWS.

Comment

Thanks dnguyen1963
        Like I said, If I could sell my current car this would be with me until they buried me with it. I've had some nice BMW's, but this is in another class.

Comment

bump for Friday

Comment

Price?

Comment

Great looking car. I couldn't find a price though.
              harry/harout

Comment

Sorry, I edited the message and forgot the price. $8300

Comment

holy fuck!
                  -His-
                  87 e30 325i
                  87 e24 m6
                  05 e83 x3
                  94 e32 740i 5spd
                  -Hers-
                  89 e30 325i
                  18 f48 x1

Comment

bump

Comment

Sent pm. I am in ATL, but leaving to head back to Tampa on Sun.

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Nice vert! You got my attention. I'll f/u with you come mid-west vert season and tax return time!

Comment

Thanks for the props. It's even nicer in the flesh.

Comment

Working...
                              X