FS: 89 325I - M30 Swap - 6300 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 89 325I - M30 Swap - 6300 obo

Hey everyone. A sad day for me to be listing one of my E30's. I'm going to be commuting from OR to AZ every other week and need to get something a little less needy in regards to constant upkeep.

This car has been an outstanding daily driver. It's been very reliable and is an absolute blast to drive. My commute was only 3 miles so not too much wear and tear. I'll give some of the highlights. More interior and engine pictures to follow soon.

As with any old car, it does have dings and dents. Nothing major. There's a list of projects I've had for it. All of which I will gladly discuss with the potential buyer.

Performance:

The goal of this car was to boost it. About a year ago I pulled the head, had it resurfaced and put an MLS gasket and ARP studs in. I've built a ms2 ECU and have a wideband 02 sensor and coil for wasted spark. I have not hooked it up and tuned it yet. I wanted to verify all my wiring before connecting it, as I followed someone else diagram

Engine: M30b35

Nothing special other than the aforementioned MLS gasket and ARP studs.
    New starter installed just a few weeks ago.
    Needs the valves adjusted due to the thicker MLS gasket. Runs like it has a modded cam.

Suspension and Brakes

Ground Control adjustable camber plates.
    Ground Control Coil over - 750lb rear and I think 650 front with Bilstein shocks

Front brakes are one of the earlier BBK from Ireland engineering. Requires 16" rims.

Rear strut bar in the trunk. I have a front strut bar, but the towers on the rare odd distance apart and don't fit the standard IE bar.

Race Skids skid plate

Interior -

Almost perfect dash.
    Mtech 2 small diameter steering wheel.
    Sport seats (recovered with $900.00 worth of leather about 1.5 years ago)

Stereo - Alpine head with ipod connection in the glove box. Infinity reference 5 1/4 front and 6 1/2 rear with an Infinity 12 inch sub. Alpine 4x200 and mono 500 amp for speakers and sub

Body -

BBS RX 16" rims

IS lip
    IS Skirts
    Not sure about the make of the spoiler.
    HID smiley headlights w/ euro grills.
    Clear turn signal and marker lights.
    Smoked tails and fogs.

I'm sure there's a lot more to cover. PM me or txt at five oh tree- tree 60-8643. If you call I probably won't answer, but leave a VM and I will get back asap.

I'm looking for an enthusiast to take on this car. It's not too far away from being a monster.

Looks like a pretty well sorted car. GLWS!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Damn. Looks good, I wish I had waited on getting mine. GLWS
      sigpic

Comment

Bump

Comment

Very nice!

Portland, OR to AZ commute? Do you work in semiconductor business? Intel?

GLWS

Comment

This car is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by cashsterling View Post
              Very nice!

Portland, OR to AZ commute? Do you work in semiconductor business? Intel?

GLWS
              I got a job flying helicopter tours in the Grand Canyon. Likely going to move to New Mexico, but I have three cars at the moment and need to slim down.

Comment

Whoa Coolass job dude! My buddies were just there 2 weeks ago camping down at the bottom.

GLWS
                2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8
                1986 Slammed Shwarz ETA Coupé (DEAD)
                2004 Slammed TSX A/T (Wifey's)
                1963 Slammed ChevyII never ending project
                1982 Suzuki GS1100GK CaféRacer

Comment

Would u drive the car to AZ? Pm me interested
                  Originally posted by InuFaye
                  silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                  Originally posted by george graves
                  An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Working...
                  X