Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is FOR PARTS

I recently wrecked my e30 318is :(
    Needless to say I am heartbroken, but I'm trying to sell the car as a whole for parts because I'm a college student without a garage and time to part it out myself. The car runs great and will drive if needed to, but the frame is bent and in my opinion will never be road worthy again. I have a massive stack of receipts of replaced parts and whatnot to go with the car. The timing chain was changed about 10,000 miles ago, new oem radiator about 5,000 miles ago. About 4 years ago the blocked was ripped apart and the head was planed, which I have the receipt for. The engine is currently on solid mounts and runs like a dream to be honest. Since the top end rebuild it has always been running with Valvoline VR1 synthetic racing oil. I also have a LSD to go with the car that I never got around to changing. The interior is in great shape for the age, it has a black back seat and grey sport seats up front, the passenger seat has a minor crack in the bottom. The drivers seat is completely free of rips or tears. The gauge cluster was replaced about 5000 miles ago and is virtually new, the dash is free of cracks and in great shape. This car is sitting on H&R lowering springs with Bilstein HD struts and shocks. The interior and suspension alone is worth some pretty solid cash, but like I said, I can't have a car that is in pieces sitting in my back yard because I am renting this house. This is a 5 speed manual car and the transmission is solid, no problems. It has been converted to a 325is flywheel which is lighter and better than the stock m42 flywheel, the clutch was replaced about 20,000 miles ago. I also have an IS front lip that isn't damaged. I took it off previously to wrecking the car. It has normal wear and tear from scraping every once in a while. Link to pictures

Explore rwebb92’s 23 photos on Flickr!

I would like to get $2000 for the car, but shoot me an offer. Pickup only, you will need a trailer.

RADFORD, VA
    Last edited by rwebb92; 01-28-2013, 11:47 AM. Reason: Needed to add to the ad.

Bummer. Hopefully someone will save this car. Otherwise I will PM you with some parts I need.
    1997 328i - SOLD
    1991 325is - SOLD
    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
    1991 318is
    2011 328i xDrive
    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good man, also, roof rack is for sale separately if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
      X