Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36MPG Mitsu Mirage NE/FS/FT

-$2,700 Or Best Reasonable Offer-
    -Trade's only considered would be running, driving E30 325 no 318 please.
    text or call for pics, phone is at bottom.
    I am located outside of Providence, RI, Willing to meet up to 50 miles away for show/test drive, Please don't waste my time!

I recently got my hands on a mint family owned car, 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage 4 door, auto, super clean, my sister has owned it since 2002, it had 12k on it when she bought it. Dark Green, grey inside, NON smoker car. A/C, Power windows, Power locks, Power Moonroof, CD, top of the line ES model. It currently has 172K and counting its my DD now. Timing belt was done @110k, most services completed by me, unless I was deployed to the shit, anyhow. I just did the plugs, and valve cover gasket in the fall, Has two set of wheels, with tires already mounted, all seasons, and snows, both have 80+ percent of tread left. Gets about 36mpg, cost ONLY $28 dollars to fill up the tank @ $3.45 a gallon.

Bad, or what I call bad for this car.. haha

-No cruise control.
    -Quarter size dent on DF door.
    -DR door was backed into, no paint broken, but a good dent at bottom of door, window still works, door seals completely, no issues there.
    -Could use an exterior buff.

I've been driving this car for about a month to make sure it's 100% solid for the sale, I am moving to Florida end of March, and will NOT take this car with me, sold or not.

NADA value is $3,225
    Take off $500 for the dent in the door which can be fixed or replaced for less than half of that.

I'm asking $2,700 Or Best REASONABLE Offer
    ONLY TRADES CONSIDERED would be a running, driving E30 325 no 318!

Six1Five4Four5Six4 Six8 Name is Erik, Call or Text/ Leave VM! Thanks!

all brakes were done about 2 months ago also. BUMP for best reasonable offer! Great commuter car!

Comment

Working...
    X