1999 BMW M3 w/ 5.3 LSx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 BMW M3 w/ 5.3 LSx

Ended up with this through some horse trading from a good friend of mine and have decided it is taking too much time away from working on my E30 M3. It is a perfect project and all the hard items have been completed. Just needs the polishing touches, some suspension and you have a super solid ride

Would like to get $14,000 out of it or best offer. I am 100% open to trades. Repivv@gmail.com
    • L33 aluminum 5.3 w/ LS6 intake
    • Mail order tune by Wait4MePerformance
    • Vorshlag headers and mount kit
    • 2.5" steel one piece driveshaft built and balanced by a local driveshaft shop
    • All gauges work
    • Car runs and drives great. I daily drove it for a few weeks while the weather was decent.
    • Suspension is very solid. This is one of the most balanced cars I've driven fast. It would go through a slalom flat out.

I rewired and shortened the whole harness when I got the car. The OBD2 port is wired in and works. Has new knock sensors and knock sensor harness.

The bad:
    • Cracked windshield
    • Wiring harness needs to be loomed.
    • It needs the heater hoses run. The wires for the valve have been extended to the passenger side. The lines are already run from the heater core to the valve just needs to be finished up
    • Interior has normal E36 interior issues. Door panels falling off, etc and has a few pieces missing.
    • The front of the car was painted and doesn't match the rest of the car perfectly. The paint on the rest of the car is in okay shape for the age and I was planning on having the front repainted.
    • Windshield wipers need to be installed. I have the arms just need the wipers themselve
    • Missing the middle trim piece on the front and the one on the driver's side fender [both in the picture]
    • It needs the ABS harness extended for the ABS to work
    • And on that note, one of the rear tires has a slight flat spot from an autox :P
    • It needs a 3.90 rearend. 6th is useless until about 80mph and you can hit 80 in second. Not that great for autox/track days.
    • I would recommend a professional tune on a dyno. The current one is just okay
    1991 318is - The real slowness / DD / autox beater
    1988 M3 - S52 swapped slowness / DD Project

how much power is it making?
    -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
    -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
    Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
    For more updates:)
    Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by obes View Post
      how much power is it making?
      I never had a chance to dyno it, but the L33 was rated at 310hp/335 torque + the LS6 bits / headers / tune. It is essentially a 5.3 LS6 at this point. It will flat scoot and I can't imagine how fast it would be with proper gearing.

Comment

Open to any and all trades

Comment

sweat GLWS. I couldnt afford it right now but will be in the market for one very soon

Comment

All offers considered. I need this gone so I can put a new shine on the e30 M3. :P

And if you buy it for my asking price I'll throw in this car for free!*

*Unknown M20B27 motor is halfway put together, has two years of tree sap [Not Pictured], autotragic 3-speed

Comment

Working...
            X