Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling 1991 325i Sedan for my son (Miami, FL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling 1991 325i Sedan for my son (Miami, FL)

It's also available on eBay and locally on Craigslist, but would prefer it go to an enthusiast. Here is my son's 325i. Always been a great car, but now he's in college and can't use it with all the cap he has to haul around.

"1991 BMW 325i 4 door sedan automatic with sunroof. Car is perfect for a BMW aficionado or perhaps a young adult's high school or college car. Reliable transportation, these e30 cars are one of the most successful cars ever produced by BMW. This car was our sons' high school transportation and never once stranded them throughout our ownership. The cars are easy to repair and service and get lots of complements. The car was updated with new upholstery, HID headlights for safety and has always been serviced at regular intervals. This is a car that just runs and runs. There are a few blemishes and dents as can be expected on a car of this age and a rust spot shown in the pictures near the sunroof that can all be easily be repaired. The A/C does work but probably needs a recharge." $3,500
    Attached Files

WOW

The engine bay would clean up real nice and make the whole car shine. DAT INTERIOR
    GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by jkurzner View Post
      It's also available on eBay and locally on Craigslist, but would prefer it go to an enthusiast. Here is my son's 325i. Always been a great car, but now he's in college and can't use it with all the cap he has to haul around.

"1991 BMW 325i 4 door sedan automatic with sunroof. Car is perfect for a BMW aficionado or perhaps a young adult's high school or college car. Reliable transportation, these e30 cars are one of the most successful cars ever produced by BMW. This car was our sons' high school transportation and never once stranded them throughout our ownership. The cars are easy to repair and service and get lots of complements. The car was updated with new upholstery, HID headlights for safety and has always been serviced at regular intervals. This is a car that just runs and runs. There are a few blemishes and dents as can be expected on a car of this age and a rust spot shown in the pictures near the sunroof that can all be easily be repaired. The A/C does work but probably needs a recharge." $3,500

Nice car....!! Is this Jeff ? Do you still have the 2002 ? I know somebody was asking for a local car in south florida..

Good luck with the car.... I wish I could buy .. it looks very nice..
      Rolando
      My73bimmer
      Deerfield bch, Florida
      1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
      2006 Mini Cooper S
      1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

That's a nice e30! Just the type im looking for. If you still have it in a month or two I'll definitely buy it.

Comment

Car still available? Email pics of exterior to Herschell.joshua@yahoo.com
          1991 318i Sedan

Comment

do you live in coral gables? i think i saw this car a couple weeks ago.. i build ramps with a buddy of mine and we were looking at building a mini ramp in the back yard of your neighbors house across the street younger guy with two kids and a hot ass wife...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X