1987 325es Project/Parts 1200 obo in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325es Project/Parts 1200 obo in NJ

It kills me to post this for sale but I moved from NJ to Colorado and my Dad wants the car gone because I cant afford to ship to Colorado. Its an 87 es two door white with power windows and sunroof all off which work great. Car runs and drives good it was my daily until I started the paint job. Most rust has been treated and car has new paint (will need a good buffing for perfection). Most exterior trim is removed but should all be there. Car also has the mtech valance and side skirts that need to be painted. Interior is in good shape has houndstooth recaros (driver seat has rips like every other e30), black carpet, cracked dash, working odometer. The car will need headlights, grills, front wheel bearings, possibly tie rods, tires and a battery. Has new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, water pump, timing belt, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and brakes with about 3000 miles on them. Would be a great project for someone who needs a good driver and has some time to put into the car. My number is $1200 obo. I can answer any questions my email is tom.sylvester@gatewayautomusem.com. The sale will be done by my father. THE CAR IS IN NJ AND I AM COLORADO. I will post recent pics as soon as I get them from my Dad.

Pm sent.

Comment

wow , sounds like a steal. should sell quick

Comment

Good deal.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment