WTB E30 with swapped motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 with swapped motor

Just signed up here after reading through several of your build threads. Many of you do great work, and I feel real lazy going about things this way, but I'm looking for a completed E30 swap.

My last E30 was an 87 325i with an 88 2.7 stroker motor. It was a blast to drive, and I want to buy another E30 as a hobby car and share with my son who is soon getting his driver's license.

I'd love to make a car project for both of us, but if I'm honest, neither one of us has the time right now to devote to building a car. Maintaining and tinkering we can still handle.

So anyone out there looking to move on from their current project? I'd love to get an S5x or V8 swap. But when I say project I don't mean one that needs a lot of work. I'm pretty much looking for a completed car that's been well sorted.

If you're thinking about selling, let me know what you have. Thanks.

Check out Gargastic. They are selling their m60 6 speed v8 swapped car they used to develop their products. the car should be listed in Craigslist in southern california/orange county or you can pm them on r3v. If the car is still for sale I highly suggest you give it some serious consideration. Its cool you are attempting to share the hobby with your son.

Comment

I've got an m50 swapped henna that i'll be selling as soon as a drop a new tranny in if you're interested in something on the cheaper side

Comment

Working...
      X