1991 mtech 2 e30 vert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mohamadr89
    Wrencher
    • Mar 2011
    • 282

    #1

    1991 mtech 2 e30 vert

    I have a 1991 mtech 2 e30 vert for sale. im asking $4000 OBO, located in sacramento, ca. its missing the mtech 2 front valence but does have all the other mtech 2 parts. its diamant shwarz metalic(dark grey). car needs suspenion work such as shocks, springs and bushings. The motor runs great. Auto transmisson with original bbs. computer is acting up so i cant post pics but if you text or call i can send you some. 916-643-5511. thanks -moe
    P.s. the white e30 you see below is NOT the car I'm selling! THANKS
    Last edited by mohamadr89; 04-26-2013, 08:04 AM.


    mtech 2 325ic
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/pict...pictureid=7968
    check out my donut vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0paUP1FEQ
  • Thizzelle
    R3V Elite
    • Oct 2008
    • 4422

    #2
    pics like you want to sell the car
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

    Comment

    • mohamadr89
      Wrencher
      • Mar 2011
      • 282

      #3
      Originally posted by Thizzelle
      pics like you want to sell the car
      Yes text me and I will send you pics lol


      mtech 2 325ic
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/pict...pictureid=7968
      check out my donut vid
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw0paUP1FEQ

      Comment

      • Garageaholic
        Freestyle Fabricator
        • Dec 2005
        • 5204

        #4
        Originally posted by mohamadr89
        Yes text me and I will send you pics lol
        I don't think you understand what he was trying to say. You should post pics in this forum if you want any interest....because what you're initially showing is a pretty good looking car....
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!




        Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

        Comment

        Working...