So Cal 1989 325i sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cal 1989 325i sedan

Selling my 1989 sedan. I realize I don't have pics up yet, you can message me or text me for pics right now, im working on getting them up ASAP

Lets start with the bad so we can save some time:
    - Needs front shocks
    - Air conditioner just needs a recharge, compressor works! (sometimes the AC still works and some days it doesnt but its just a recharge) but you were planning on getting rid of it anyway for the extra hp right?
    - engine has a fluctuating idle because of an air leak. did a smoke test and the mechanic said it was the intake boot and ICV but im gonna be honest with you guys, I dont think thats true.
    - cosmetic, 3 dents / dings in total.

Now if you're still with me and interested in the car i'll tell you the good news and why this car is good:
    - Clean title ( a must)
    - Black sport seats installed, all seats in good condition except driver's side left baffle has 2 big rips and passenger seat recline is broken so it requires 2 hands to stop it where you want it.
    - Engine is in pretty great condition overall, did the usual tuneup less than 100 miles ago (valve cover gasket, new spark plugs, oil and fuel filter..you guys know what tune up im talking about lol.
    - Transmission is great it shifts so smooth and NO slipping.
    - All electronics work!! That means the windows go up (yes all 4!) the sun roof works well and smooth. Lights work. Everything electrical works which is great.
    - 6 disc CD changer with good speakers (stock speakers)
    - tires still have great tread and are "low quality" racing tires.
    - interior is good, a little dirty but no cracks in the dash or anything.
    - I put BMW "M" emblems on the trunk and hood just for fun. I still have the original emblems and can have them put back in right away
    - Registered til september of this year, its legal!
    - Brand new center support bearing and flex disc! U joints are fine, dont worry about anything else going wrong in that area all of it is fine.
    - Reason im selling is because I'm looking for a vert e30 preferably a slight project but ill consider all. Willing to trade with cash on top.

If you're interested call or text (eight1eight) 32one - five8two9

Specifically I live in valley glen (near van nuys). Car can be driven long distances so im willing to go a ways, dont worry ill find my way back home.

Last edited by Googleme; 05-19-2013, 09:45 AM. Reason: forgot pics

Images too big so im just gonna give you guys the album link to imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Asking only 1500 obo
    Last edited by Googleme; 05-19-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X