1999 bmw m3 fs/ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 bmw m3 fs/ft

I'm looking to sell my 99 BMW M3, it's a coupe, cosmos black with dove grey interior and a 5 speed manual. The car has 137,xxx miles, runs great, uses no oil or coolant. I have a stack of receipts and maintenance history. The car had a new engine installed at 57,155 miles under warranty, new clutch installed 2/2011. Within the last 2k miles I have installed all new ball joints on the front of the car, replaced the alternator, and a fresh oil change within the last few hundred miles. The car is in pretty good overall shape, it's not perfect but it's 14 years old. The car has 18" Moda R6 wheels with 225s up front and 245s out back, H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks and struts, custom exhaust and intake. The exhaust is pretty quite, and has a really nice sound, doesn't drone so it's easy to hold a conversation while cruising. I also have recently installed a set of 55w 6000k hid headlights, and I have the original lights to go with the car. I had the windows tinted early this year too. Feel free to email me with any questions or if you need any specific pictures.

I'm asking $8000.00 obo and I'm open to trades. I have a clean clear title in hand. I'd mainly be interested in an 02-05 Lexus IS300, must be 5 speed manual, or maybe an 06-08 VW GTI with a 6 spd manual.

Email for more pictures.

Sean
    RabidRabbitR32@hotmail.com

Last edited by SEdgell; 05-28-2013, 10:13 AM.

Bump

Comment

Offers?

Comment

Working...
      X