Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 BMW M3 Coupe - 5 speed, 3.2L, Euro, lots of mods, cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 BMW M3 Coupe - 5 speed, 3.2L, Euro, lots of mods, cheap!

Price dropped to $5500.

I'd like to trade for a Truck that can tow

1997 BMW M3 coupe, 190k miles, 3.2L, 5speed manual. Engine runs very smooth, transmission shifts perfect with no grinding (but could use shifter bushings to tighten it up). Leather Vader seats (passenger has rip in bolster, Drivers has been recovered), 6disc CD changer, AC recently serviced, power everything, fogs, etc. Loaded out with all options.

The car has a few modifications.
    aFe cold air intake, with heat shield. Dinan catback exhaust, Code Reader/scan tool, LSD rearend, Transmission and oil pan crossbrace/skidplate, H&R sport springs with new Bilsten shocks, K-Mac Adjustable camber plates, Ecode euro GLASS headlights, Euro corners and euro tails, Tint, VMR CSL wheels 18x8.5 18x9.5 staggered.

The car will come with a set of e92 wheels that are similar to the VMR wheels. One VMR needs to be repaired (has a small crack and leaks air over time). Comes with a full size spare and will also include a full set of M3 wheels with tires for a little extra if wanted. The interior needs a little work. The door panels have the notorious sag issue and have been removed on the passenger side for repair. The rest of the interior could just use a sprucing up but nothing too crazy, typical wear and tear. In my opinion the rear trailing arm bushings could be replaced, but that's only because I am a nit picker and notice the smallest things in cars. Other than these issues the car is absolutely a blast and a beauty. Recently the radios volume stopped working, so its set on one position. The tint on the passenger door needs replacing. The hood requires two people to open. One to pop and one to open, idunno why, haven't bothered to look.

It really is a great looking car, and wouldn't take much to make perfect again. We just don't have the time, nor the money right now to fix anything on it, and we would rather trade for a truck that can get me to events, rather than worry about having 2 projects! I've tried to disclose all the information needed, if I forgot anything I will be sure to update this post.

If you're interested, please give me a call at 3182104512 or email me at Jedwardsvr6@yahoo.com

Price is $5,500 OBO (notice the or best offer!!)

Last edited by SLEEPYDUB; 07-29-2013, 05:20 PM.
    - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
    Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Very nice car. bump.

Comment

Originally posted by SLEEPYDUB View Post
      The car has a few modifications.
      aFe cold air intake, with heat shield. Dinan catback exhaust, Code Reader/scan tool, LSD rearend, [...]

Could you comment on what makes the LSD a modification? Was a different type of LSD installed, or a different ratio? I was under the impression that LSDs were standard on the M3.

Nice looking car!
      -------------------------------------------------
      1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
      2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

nice price. For all thats done to it.

Comment

Its the standard LSD that comes with the M3, sorry for the confusion.

Price drop, $5500

Comment

dang, I'd pick this up for 3200.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X