Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: 2002 330ci E46 5-speed Topaz/Dove ZSP/ZPP w/mods $9500 obo (SE WI/Chicago)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: 2002 330ci E46 5-speed Topaz/Dove ZSP/ZPP w/mods $9500 obo (SE WI/Chicago)

They are talking about layoffs at work, so it's time to let some of the toys go. It's tough to do, I love this car, but it is the right thing to do...so selling my E46.

2002 BMW 330ci.
    109,XXX miles.
    Topaz Blue Metallic, Dove Grey interior.
    ZPP Premium package (Harmon Kardon audio, power seats, rain sensor, Xenon HIDs, auto climate control, etc), ZSP sport package (factory sport suspension, sport seats, staggered 17" style 68 wheels).
    All maintenance up to date, including suspension & cooling system work; includes original window sticker ($40,800!) huge folder full of dealer maintenance records from all previous owners, including my own work (if you have any questions feel free to ask). Oil changed 500 miles ago with Shell Rotella T6. Needs NOTHING.

Modifications:
    EMP Stewart high-flow water pump with ECS Tuning lightweight aluminum pulley.
    aFe Magnum Force intake.
    MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust (deep, mellow tone - sounds stock with the windows up).
    BMW Performance short shifter (just a tad shorter than stock) with ZHP weighted knob.
    Turner Motorsport stainless steel clutch line.
    StopTech Street Performance brake pads.
    ATE Super Blue brake fluid.
    Ireland Engineering stainless steel brake lines.
    Continental ExtremeContact DW tires.
    BMWLED cool white interior lighting (looks phenomenal with the Dove Grey interior).
    USA Spec iPod/iPhone interface.

Extras:
    UUC Enforcer transmission mount kit (may install before sale).
    Full set of square (as in, not staggered) BMW M Contour 17" wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires.
    OEM airbox.
    Spare style 68 17" wheel (in addition to the spare in the trunk).
    Numerous spare parts including full ECS Tuning shift linkage rebuild kit, new flex disc, and more.

Issues (all minor):
    There are a few parking lot scratches in the paint that could probably be polished out.
    The leading edge of the car has some rock chips on the hood & bumper.
    There is some loose stitching on the passenger side outer seat bolster.
    Floormats are showing wear, but still clean up okay.

Overall:
    This is a wonderful, beautiful example of an E46 coupe. Topaz/Dove is one of my favorite BMW color combinations and this car really looks the part. It was lightly prepped for HPDEs but still drives on the street as if it was stock. I love this car to death and would not be selling if it weren't for possible unemployment around the corner. I am asking $9500obo. I would consider partial trades for another MANUAL BMW or other MANUAL sports car/sedan/wagon but I would need to get some cash out of the deal.

Posting here or PMing me is the best way to reach me.

New pics: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/SlickDizzy/library/

~Desmond
    1991 Saab 9000 Turbo
    1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio
Working...
X