Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is f/s in NC

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have been given orders to Japan and that means I have to say bye to my E30. I have owned the car for roughly a year and I am the third owner. The car has been maintained very well and I have all the receipts of everything ever done to the car including the original window sticker. The previous owner had the car serviced for all preventative maintenance to include thermostat, water pump, etc. I replaced the clutch and air conditioning compressor as well as converted the car to 134A in the summer of last year. The BMW has 105k on the clock but it has stopped working. It has been sitting in its storage unit since then which was approximately four months ago. The car is originally a west coast car and in great shape for its age. The body is all matching vins and original paint. It does have a few quarter sized dents on the passenger fender. The interior is also all original with a crack free dash and factory tape player. The only modifications done to the car is ground control springs and adjustable perches and a Z3 shifter, done by me. Please bare with me on the cleanliness, it has been sitting in storage for a while and i have been super busy moving my family back to NJ and packing an entire house. I am asking 3500 or best reasonable offer. I only have 3 weeks left in the states so I do need the car gone. The fastest way to contact me is at 856 982 2233, call or text.

THE CAR IS SOLD.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R3VLIMITLESS; 07-18-2013, 09:12 AM. Reason: the car is sold

nice ride. i'd buy it if i thought i could have a third e30 and keep peace with my wife. good luck with sale & thanks for your service.

Comment

Dibs on this one!!!
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

PM sent.

Todd Z

Comment

Originally posted by toddz69 View Post
          pm sent.

Todd z

mine!
          = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

I would like to thank all those interested in my BMW for the compliments. I have had multiple offers and even great trades offered as well. This is truly a great community. The car has been pulled from the unit and will be getting a deserved cleaning to be ready for whoever decides to purchase.

Comment

The car is sold!

Comment

Congrats

Japan is awesome and still lots of 320i's, tourings and alpinas here. You will surely find another if you want to. I've been here for over 2 yrs now. What branch are U in?
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Congrats to the buyer and seller. Somebody's going to be very happy with that car.

Meanwhile, the search continues...

Todd Z.

Comment

Im in the Marines.

Comment

Extremely happy with the car. Oscar was great to do business with! "If you wreck it, I'll find you!" hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X