Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 92 535I 5 speed 141k Cleaned up now, new photo's

Sold

I don't want to do this, but I need the money more than I need the car.

The good:

Excellent runner
    BC Coilovers
    Manual trans
    Clean interior
    18x8.5 front, 18x9.0 rear with HR spacers.
    Very nice kenwood head unit, luke box in the back with kicker 10". The stereo sounds amazing.
    Relatively new radiator, water pump, fan, and fan clutch.
    Just installed a new battery a few weeks ago. I will include the receipt for warranty purposes.
    Rust free, aside from some very slight surface rust where the fenders were rolled and the paint chipped.
    A/C blows cold!

PO claimed new clutch, I have no way to prove this, but it holds nice and does not slip.

The bad:

Straight pipes in place of cats
    Needs seat cables
    Sunroof panel clips are broken, won't stay up
    Drivers side door plunger has broken out of the (door) frame. Only effect this has is that the door won't hold itself in place.
    Paint is faded, but shiney

I don't want to sell this car, and it will be hard for me to part with it. BUT I want to pay off some bills and have an opportunity for a free car in the mean time.

Sold

Photo's. She is dirty, but cleans up nice. Unfortunately I live on a dirt driveway.

Price is set at $4000 OBO. Cash talks, so if you make a reasonable offer and are ready to take it off my hands. Shoot me a PM.

Sold
    Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 08-02-2013, 07:23 AM.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Cleaned it up today.

No E30 Club
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Sold, that was fast.
      No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
      X