FS/FT 2001 330ci Sport/premium 5MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 2001 330ci Sport/premium 5MT

Hey guys I'm looking to sell my 01 330ci, I just got done with my s52 swap and really dont need my e46 anymore. The only reason I am selling it is to get a tocoma so if anyone has one that you would like to trade let me know. BTW a tocoma or late 90's early 2000' tundra will be my ONLY trade considerations. The car is mechanically sound as I have put thousands of dollars in it so please dont low ball me, the price is already pretty low. Thanks for looking below is my Craigslist ad. If I can answer any questions PM me or text me(my number is listed below)

Thanks Spencer

So now that my e30 swap is complete I really have no need for a second car. Looking to sell or trade for a tocoma in the 5-6K price range.
    The car has been very well maintained, I bought in early january of 2010 with 134k it now currenty has 204,1xx.
    Its alpine white, beige interior. It's the sport/premium package with heated seats. I have two pricing options first one is as is ( hit a tire on I-85 a few months back and the bumper got messed up just a touch) 5,000 OBO. Second option will be 5,650 this will include the new CSL bumper installed and painted. I can also sell it as is and just add on the cost of the bumper which was 350$ if you have someone to do it for you. The oil is changed with Mobile 1 full synthetic 10W-40 on a 6,500 mile interval.

My name is Spencer and you can Text/ call with any questions you may have. 864-903-0591 Thanks!

Here is a list of maintenance ( have recipets and clean tittle in hand).

Maintenance:
    Upper/lower radiator hose, expasnion tank, Clutch master/ slave cylinder, New clutch/everything but flywheel as it was still in great shape. Even did the rear main seal while I was down there. (150K) VANOS seals, Oil seperator including vent hose, Water pump with steel impellar(190K) Oil filter housing gasket, valve cover gasket, Spark plugs, OEM Fuel pump with new tank(185K) new MAF(170K) upper/lower intake boots, Shifter bushing kit, Rear brake pads with new rotors, Front pads/had rotors turned, Control arms with new bushings, Tie rod assembly to include new bushings, New alternator, windsheild, belt tensioner, had the original diff (2:93) swapped out for a 3:15. I know theres more this is just all that I can think of right now. So if theres something you're wondering about ask and I will let you know.

Here is a list of the Mods/Upgrades.

Suspension: Koni FSD with eibach sport springs kit. ( 969$ Turner Motorsports)
    Exhaust: Headers, High Line Tuning cat-back.
    Engine: Active Autowerke DME tuning (tuned for headers, cat back, and the diff swap)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	7235090

Name:	2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	7235091

Name:	3.jpeg