FS/Feeler: calypso 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/Feeler: calypso 325i

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

VERY clean car. 4 door, auto, 119k miles, tan leather interior.

Exterior - paint in excellent shape. Comes with Zender front and rear aprons, Racing Dynamics side skirts. All are painted to match the car (as are the left and right headlight grills...) Driver's fender banged up a bit, and there's a crack in the zender front valance.

Interior - nothing short of amazing. I still can't believe how lucky I am findiing such clean cars. NO rips, tears or stains on the leather front seats, rear seats, or door panels. Clean is an understatement.

This car DID run, but eventually the engine seized. HUGE hole in oil pan. I'm planning on putting a running 325i motor in it and keeping it auto. If I do, I'll be looking for around $2500-3k. I'll take offers on it as is, with the newer engine, or even as a 5 speed swap, if you so choose.

Ygpm
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
      Ygpm
      Replied. IF I decide to sell the skirts and/or rear apron seperately, you'll be the first to know...

Comment

Working...
      X