'89 325i Part Out-Smyrna, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 325i Part Out-Smyrna, GA

I know the title says "part-out" but I don't have the time for that anymore. Well... My timing belt popped, so I'm selling my 325. I Interior is fairly nice (if a bit dirty atm). Shell is solid with little to no rust, but there are several small dents and the hood looks like it went through a hail storm. All shocks are brand new with maybe 2000 miles on them. Passenger side CV axle is shot. Has a brand new fuel tank and fuel pump. Fuel pump is loud, but it's been that way since I bought it and it's never given me any problems. The injector for (I believe) cylinder #1 is leaky and all of the injectors really need to be replaced, but they are good candidates for rebuilds. I've had this car almost completely torn down at one time or another, so I can tell you pretty much anything you might need to know about it's condition. I'd like to get $1500. Now for pics.

Last edited by Insanerhetoric; 11-05-2013, 01:33 PM.
    sigpic

Do you have the panel beneath the steering wheel/above the pedals? And is it in good condition?

I don't know its particular name, but mine had a crack that started growing until it finally fell down onto my legs while driving, and I need to replace it.

Comment

I'll have to check. I think I may have it, but it's not installed.
      sigpic

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

Bump
          sigpic

Comment

How much for the oil level sensor shipped to 11377?

Comment

Would love to rape this thing for parts ....

Comment

Car is being picked up tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

Sale fell through. Car is still available.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thread updated. Car is no longer being parted out. I just want it gone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X