* SOLD *1990 325i BC coilovers, Houndstooth interior, and more goodies $5,200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DANG!

If I can sell my ae86 or if this is still available in about 2 months, I would definitely buy :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrinckled View Post
      Haven't had anyone look at it. I'm very particular to who I want to sell it to. I've received over 50 texts / calls about it, but a good majority don't deserve the car. This car is so clean, I just want to make sure who ever gets it keeps it that way.
      With that attitude you would think the paint on the front half of the car would actually match the back half. Get off your high horse and sell the car to whoever gives you your asking price first.

Comment

Agreed^^^ last time I was interested you were selling for about the same price with the BBS. Funny how things get more expensive, hate when people with decent cars are so irrational. But it is your car. Good luck.

Comment

Where in CT are you, I'm in Greenwich and would like to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
            With that attitude you would think the paint on the front half of the car would actually match the back half. Get off your high horse and sell the car to whoever gives you your asking price first.

+1

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
              The car obviously has sentimental value. I see beat Honda Civic's with higher mileage with even higher asking prices. Not in a rush to sell.

I understand depreciation, but the car has over $3,500 of parts into it.

Originally posted by Sushii View Post
              Agreed^^^ last time I was interested you were selling for about the same price with the BBS. Funny how things get more expensive, hate when people with decent cars are so irrational. But it is your car. Good luck.
              No I was not.

Originally posted by ChaosTheory View Post

+1
              +2
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrinckled View Post
                Selling separately, not willing to ship (too much hassle)
                Do you mind sharing the specs in case I am interested, along with price? I also live in the Constitution State.

s50 | e30

Comment

Car is too low for my taste, but GLWS!

H&R OE Sport Springs - Bilstein HD's - Kosei K1's ET27 - Toyo R888 - ZHP 5spd knob - BavAuto strut bar - DINAN Chip - E30 M3 Offset Bushings - Colgan bra - P-car daily

Comment

Car sold, thanks R3v!

Originally posted by scotte30 View Post
                    Do you mind sharing the specs in case I am interested, along with price? I also live in the Constitution State.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X