No announcement yet.

FS:/ FEELER: 88 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yeah shoot me a price on the better control arms, (what ar m3 CAB's?)
    Which ever are more usable, suits me fine.

Comment

the way it is going most will be here when you get back. Got a kidney and sealed beams.cool, I'm leaving tomorow for europe, so I don't think i'll have time come pick that shit up before I go, but i know he wants them. I'm only going to be gone for 10 days (unfortunatly) so I'll let you know when I get back.

oh ya how much do u want for the kidney and sealed beams?

Comment

Kidney and sealed beams~$60.
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

do you have an oil pan? usable control arms?

Comment

Have a good oil pan, $70 and control arms with m3 offsets: $140 for the set.
            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Think I dont need the oilpan now (welded mine) but one CA is bent badly. How soon could you get em TO:
              BOULDER CO. 80302
              PAY HOW?

Comment

Paypal, or MO the bushings are brand new, the control arms are in good shape but have 99k on them. I could get them ready to ship sunday and ship on monday.
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Ill have to get a paypal account.
                  Wondering if the cheaper (CA's) would do as well. If the inner Bjoints ok I can replace the outer one. Really just need the pass. side arm (nackered). My car's got 230k miles on it, tryin to keep it simple. To save shipping I'd give you $50 for just the right side.

Comment

Mine have 240k on them i'll check the movement I replaced them as they were suggested to be replaced by, mechanic, I took mine of my 99k ix and threw some m3 cabs on them.
                    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

hey man, PM'd you a couple times.

Comment

Hey Kansis, any word on the CA's, unless you found the right one in good shape, how much for both the newer ones shipped to 80302, like 3 day or so shipping? Ive got my car sitting at the welders and he's probobly gona start scratching his @$$ about it soon.

Comment

whats up, do you still have that rear valance?
                          looks like the guy that backed into my buddy picked him up some brand spankin headlights but he still needs a kidney, how much for just that?

Comment

Rear valence cover hartage gone as just got a check today for that but I can always torch off my factory rear valence for you, to and the kidney, how bout I drop it off in lawrence this weekend and we can arrange something a very kind exhange (g spot) cough.
                            I'll call you tonight about the CA's Thiscamper.
                            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

I'll see if charley still wants the kidney, I'm sure I'll know by this weekend. give me a call when you are in town.

Comment

Still got the front seats my buddy need some let me know we are in kansas we can come and pick them up.

'87 325 (Track Rat)
                                '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
                                '94 525i (Daily)
                                '90 325i (R.I.P)
                                H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X