91 vert, must sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 vert, must sell

ok, i would like to trade my baby for a 325is, will sell just the car for 3000firm, hardtop will be sold separate only if car sells first, NOT INCULDED IN SALE

Hey r3v, This is a 1991 e30 bmw 325i convertible. COMES WITHOUT FACTORY HARDTOP. Has 144k miles on the clock. All the electronics work, including dash and heated seats. Has factory armrest along with premium sound system factory installed. Car is automatic...
    Work Done within the past 7k miles:

Full suspension rebuild, new bushings, endlinks, highlights by new bilstein sport shocks and struts along with heavy duty e46 rear shock mounts, new hats, sway bar bushings

Top end motor rebuild, highlighted by double valve springs put in, new valve seals, machined and chemically dipped head, xray checked for cracks, head gasket

New water pump timing belt, tensioner along with valve adjustment done, new belts all around for a/c and power steering

4 basketweave wheels with caps along with an original ronal ls 15 inch wheel as a spare

Main convertible top seal replaced

please either respond to email or text/call...text preferred...5166736703

Please no tire kickers, dont waste my time, spent almost three years making this e30 a fine example of German engineering
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JOYisBMW; 03-14-2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: Also comes with hardtop

Top shot? And how about some interior pics? I have a very nice coupe and I am pretty close to you. Also, what year is this car?Verts have early tails?

Comment

Originally posted by superboosted View Post
      Top shot? And how about some interior pics? I have a very nice coupe and I am pretty close to you. Also, what year is this car?Verts have early tails?
      Text my number,I will send additional pics and info

Comment

Looks to be an earlier 91 with a plastic bumper swap. Good price if there is no rust, these are beginning to be hard to come by in the northeast without cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by superboosted View Post
          as mbonder said, its an early 1991 with plastic bumper swap, car has very very little rust, and sorry guys, i will post pics of interior along with rust if you want asap :)

Comment

Here is quick interior
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is pics of all the rust, battery tray area isnt rusted, just peelling fo the undercoat, no pic of that, but believe me, rust free :)
              Attached Files

Comment

Interested in the five speed swap, what exactly do you mean by complete?

Comment

Originally posted by NYSE30 View Post
                  Interested in the five speed swap, what exactly do you mean by complete?
                  pm sent

Comment

need it gone asap bump :)

Comment

now inculdes hardtop bump

Comment

Comment

weekly bump

Comment

now for sale bump!

Comment

Christmas eve bump!