Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1989 325is - Socal - Not Running-1k OBO NEED GONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325is - Socal - Not Running-1k OBO NEED GONE!

Yo guys haven't been on here in quite some time due to my car not running and time to handle the issue. i have a 5 speed 1989 bronzit coupe that i wrecked back in 2011. i had tons of work done to the front end of the car by my father and myself and a local body shop here in town. the car ran great for months, SF and back, tons of trips to LA, but unfortunately started running into a lot of head and electrical problems about a year ago. The car has been sitting in my grandfathers driveway ever since, not knowing what i should do with it. the car itself is beautiful. it is lowered on H&R sport springs with bilsteins. i have 4 basketweeves on the car as of now, and 4 more i would include with it. the car has a dent on the right front fender that has been there since i bought it. i believe the reason the car is not running (mainly ) is because the head is cracked and it has rusted out. Unfortunately we cut thru the wiring harness in attempts to removing the front end- resulting in the lack of working electrical in the car. the front end is aligned and balanced, all oem will fit.

The car has sat around so long because it was truly my first love and my adored baby, but i have matured a bit into realizing that i need to move on and find something that i have more time and money for.With that being said, I've seen a lot of shells (having much less than what my car has) go for a pretty penny. i don't want that, i just want to get rid of the car in the easiest possible way and make someone really happy with a lot of parts. I'm sure you could get a lot more than 1k OBO- for the car but that is all i am asking for now.

pictures will be up tomorrow at some point, due to the rain today.

Again, I'm just trying to get rid of my NON RUNNING 1989 325is coupe- nothing more -nothing less.

Thanks for looking

I am located in santa barbara and my number is 8054518454

What color is the interior and what is the condition?

Comment

Pics?
      1991 349is (wadded up)
      1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
      2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
      1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
      1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
      2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Working...
      X