FS: 1991 318i $6000 (NC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 318i $6000 (NC)

Up for sale is my 1991 318i E30. This car was my fathers since 150k miles and mine since 198k miles. The car currently has 217xxx miles on the body. An M42 from a 186k mile car was put in the car at approximately 212k miles. This was due to the old motor throwing its chain. The new motor had the head resurfaced and freshened, new chain and timing components, new hoses throughout and new gaskets and seals. The motor was in excellent shape when we broke it down, with the factory crosshatching still visible. I have added OEM E30 M3 leather seats which are in excellent condition. the rest of the interior is factory grey houndstooth. I also added IS basketweaves. The interior is in excellent shape, with an uncracked dash and Alpine head unit. The exterior is in good shape for its age, and with a fresh wax job really shines. In the last 20k miles, and many within the last 5k miles the following parts were replaced. This list is not complete, but is just to show how much has been done for the car. I have receipts for almost all the parts replaced.

-Motor with freshened head, new timing components and gaskets/seals
    -New Oem Sachs clutch/ pressure plate/ TO/Pilot bearings
    -A/c compressor
    -A/c evaporator
    -New plug wires
    -Steering rack
    -New Windshield (Old one delaminated)
    -Si board
    -Mess under the intake fix
    -New rear axles/ new right rear wheel bearing
    -New tires
    -New odometer gears ( the car was run for approximately 6-7k miles with the odometer out of commission)
    -Intake boot
    -Guibo joint
    -Oem Sachs front struts
    -Fuel Pump
    -Chain Tensioner
    -35% tint
    -Many other parts

This car could drive to Cali and back, and has enough parts replaced that I have no doubt it will run like a top for another 200k miles. Contact me through email, PM or phone, does not matter. Email is clintonacross@yahoo.com, phone is 336-328-6159. If you want the stock front comfort seats instead I have those ( drivers seat has been recovered) and we can work something out for those.

Last edited by boostownsme; 02-18-2014, 09:23 AM.

Considering trades? Check the link in my sig. I'm serious. I'd love to replace my wife's e36 with this.
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

On the way to last year's Vintage

Comment

Ive sold part to this seller and ill vouch for him Nice guy. GLWS.

COTM

Comment

If only you'd drive it to Cali. GLWS!

Comment

Did you mount a holster in the drivers door card? I have been tossing around this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30is View Post
              Did you mount a holster in the drivers door card? I have been tossing around this idea.
              When I first posted the pic I forgot my pistol was even showing. That's a great idea; however, I usually just placed the holster in the pocket. It's a pocket holster variety with sticky dots on the outside and it actually stayed put just sitting there.

Comment

I have been playing around with kydex a bit. Going to make it look factory just don't know where to put it. Nice car. Free bump.

Comment

bumpity

Comment

This one continues to catch my attention. Could be a very cool sedan with a few minor changes. If you find yourself heading into Raleigh sometime, shoot me a PM so we might catch up. I go back and forth between actively looking and not, but I always keep an eye out. I'd like to see it in person.

Comment

Bump for new pics added to post 1!

Comment

Off work bump, someone give this thing a good home.

Comment

Morning bump

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Working...
                            X