This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 E30 M Tech Feeler......Long island/Queens NY

I have a 92 white on white M tech, blown motor, (timing belt) 180K, Your putting a different motor in it anyway. 4yr old top good condition, seats were redone yrs ago in same leather from Germany but still not perfect. White BBS wheels No M Tech front bumper, valence, and pass rear quarter pod. Has the rest of the M tech package in good condition. Will try to put more pics when I get a chance The car is clean over all. I hate to get rid of it. Just putting it out there to see what it will go for it that condition. Otherwise will put it together again. Its a "FEELER" so tell me what price your thinking all you "experts"
    Dont worry about my location
    email please

Last edited by 91cabrio; 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM.

So your selling an mtech but it has a blown motor and the mtech kit has been taken off that leaves you with a 4500 e30 convertible . Where is the logic there?
    I'm thinking 4500 with the kit on at least.

Comment

Some more pics pls
      sigpic
      E30love

Comment

parts car on Li/NY and the guys location says Arizona, also says no M-tech bumper but has one in the pic

Comment

ok i'll be honest, i would consider it for about $2500 IF m-tech 2 kit was complete and in good shape. $4500 is just crack pipe
          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

^^^ +1
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I want your seats. I have cash. I am local.

I'll even trade you my mint comfort seats so you can sell the car with seats.
              I like cats.

Comment

Mtech $2500 seems alright, any rust, clean title ?

Comment

Guy is trying to make $3k profit off a quick flip LMAO this car was on Craigslist last week I just got a text from the PO saying he sold it for $1500... Buddy was going to buy it and actually do something with it, had a motor ready to go.... It's guys like you that mess it up for everyone else.... Prick GLWS.... Not

For all disbeleivers: http://longisland.craigslist.org/pts/4322833686.html

Comment

it seems you are absolutely right. o.p: you need to post a price our you are going to suffer the wrath of the moderators. no one is going to want that car without mtech kit. the body is going to be full of holes. judging by the photos from the craigs ad, those seats appear to just have cheap covers on them.

i am interested in the convertible top when you come to terms with the fact that you are going to need to part this out.

1992 BMW 325i Cabriolet (Glen Cove)

1992 BMW 325i Cabriolet. White w/Black Top (Newer Top -only 5 years old)
                    Everything works except: Needs new motor, and needs welding of a broken bar that lifts/lowers the Convertible Top.......about 180,000 miles on car

6 Cyl, 5 Speed, Beige Interior. Body in great shape

Selling whole car to someone who either wants it for parts or a BMW car buff who wants to replace motor and fix it up.

Best Offer
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Locked.

WE DON'T DO FEELERS, READ THE RULES

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                      X