CA: '89 Bronzit 5 spd 325i Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CA: '89 Bronzit 5 spd 325i Coupe

Posting this up for my good friend. He bought the car and used it as a daily for a few months as his E34 touring was being turbo'd. He bought the car, knowing it needed some work, but he new it could be made into reliable transportation without having to spend too much money.

Car is a CLEAN title, '89 bronzit, 5 spd, 325i Coupe, with Beige comfort interior. Paint isn't great, but also isn't terrible. Rust free, and a straight body if you install the 2 fenders he's including with the car. Interior is in great shape as well.

He immediately brought the car to Castro Motorsport to have the following done on it:

Rebuilt head
    New Goetze head gasket kit
    New timing belt
    New waterpump
    New front brake pads and rotors
    Rebuilt front Ate calipers
    New slave cylinder

Other goodies:

US Ellipsoids
    All red tails
    Extra alpine OEM front fenders come with the car and are in great shape

EXTRA PERFECT black dash
    Momo steering wheel
    H&R Sport springs
    Bilstein sport shocks

Car comes with a new passenger side control arm, which should be replaced. This E30 has a nice and strong M20, with a good shifting Getrag 260. Clutch seems to be in good shape as well. Overall a great DD for anyone looking, and could be made much nicer with just a couple odds and ends.

PRICE - $4,200 OBO

NO LOWBALLERS! I KNOW WHAT THE CAR IS WORTH ON THE OPEN MARKET, SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE EITHER OF OUR TIME.
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Mofucka clean. Any interior shots?

I might need a track car...
    /______\_o_/______\
    l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
    \ #___======___# /
    |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

Clean but it's bronzing :(

Comment

ehhhhhh idk about "clean"

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosTheory View Post
          Clean but it's bronzing :(

Sheeit, that's the classic 80s look. Doesn't bother me! More room for cocaine in a Bronzit.

Drug Trafficking- Classic!
          /______\_o_/______\
          l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
          \ #___======___# /
          |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

UPDATE!

Forgot to put that it had the timing belt and water pump done!

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

Bronzits are sellable big time and this one is sweet!!! Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Damn your sig is big
                  sigpic

Comment

how many previous owners, how many miles, what body work has been done?

judging by the quality of this ad and the size of your sig i'd value this car at $3,300 tops.

Comment

Working...
                    X