Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The owner of the body shop where my car is being worked on right now wants to sell his 2002. Thought I would see if anyone here is interested. It's not up for sale anywhere else. I can give you the owners info if you PM me.
    I know it runs, but will need new wheels and tires.

He's asking $6k

that looks like it hasn't seen the road in years, has a lot of body mods, 6k is too much imo

Comment

Need more information on the car to judge whether it's worth the pursuit. $6k might not be high depending upon what the car has. No information on the engine, suspension, bodywork means that you can't really tell anything beyond the car being gray.

Comment

Would love to know what all has been done

Comment

Sent you a PM. Thanks

Comment

Is this in tujunga ? At the re upholstery shop ?
            sigpic

Comment

6k for that 2002 is overkill, imo. Looks like it has sat for a number of years. With that being said though, its looks may be deceiving.

Comment

that body job looks like shit

Comment

Originally posted by heatmakerz View Post
                  6k for that 2002 is overkill, imo. Looks like it has sat for a number of years. With that being said though, its looks may be deceiving.
                  No way to know without details about what's under the hood
                  Btw roundies without rust are going up in price
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

$6k wouldn't be unreasonable if its rust free, I bought my roundie from its original owner for more than that simply for the fact the chassis was rust free its a 72 https://plus.google.com/photos/11799...PqP577Lud759gE

Comment

6K is a good price if the body is well sorted. This is overpriced..

dlm ny country

Comment

^ I saw that add as well thought the same, but then again I've seen tii's but never a ti (besides the rapper) lol

Comment

This is at a body shop in Mid City, the owner will hook you up on body work if you buy the car. From what I can tell they do a really good job. Wont give me my car back till it's absolutely perfect... The engine doesn't get spark, he says someone needs to clean the carbs.
                          Couple more pics:
                          Last edited by Silver Surfer; 03-09-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

plenty of potential there just have to find someone willing to put the time and $ back into it. 6k is a little high for a non running 2002 though.

Comment

I checked that car out maybe 5 years ago. It was at a shop on Venice. It just needed too much work for me to pull off at the time. Looks like it's sitting in the exact same spot. Can't tell if it still has the Centra wheels.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X