1990 325i vert $4500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i vert $4500

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who lives near San fransico. He bought this car a year or so ago from the original owner and had the timing belt replaced by a few local r3v members. He needs a truck for hauling his bicycles around so the vert has to go. I was thinking about driving the car east and selling it local to me but I don't have time for that right now.

Here's his CL ad, if there is something that's missing from the ad, let me know and I'll get in touch with him.
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

I sent him an email earlier, but didn't get a response. Maybe it's already gone?

Comment

I did the timing belt and water pump on this car last summer. nice ride. i also just fixed the driver's seat. the upholstery is really nice for being a vert.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Chimi View Post
        I sent him an email earlier, but didn't get a response. Maybe it's already gone?
        I haven't heard that it's gone. I'll text him and find out
        09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
        05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
        87 BMW 325is
        a few bicycles

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for chiming in. I ended up picking it up today! =)

Cabriolet, perfect to hear. He told me about the timing belt, but I wasn't sure about the water pump, so now I know that I won't have to do that myself! Did you get any gaskets while you were in there?

Comment

Working...
          X