91 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 M5

Sadly, it looks like I need to sell the M. Need some extra money, and its a good car, but I cant drive it in winter. Let me know if you have any questions.

This very rare E34 M5 is in excellent condition. About 1500 of these cars came to the USA for the E34 generation. I purchased it from TX so its a southern car, and Ive never driven it in the winter. The interior has typical wear. The paint is in excellent condition. Its always been garaged and pampered. It has about 125k miles. The engine runs beautifully. I have many records for the car from the past years showing maintenance that was done. Oil changes like clockwork. The car has really been taken care of. It has Dinan Suspension with Bilstein Shocks ($2000), Eisenmann Exhaust ($900), and the 18 inch aftermarket wheels and BFG Tires are pretty much brand new ($1700). Clutch and brakes have been done pretty recently. Its hard enough finding an E34 M5, but one in good shape like this is that much harder to come by. If you would like to take a look at the car email me at mike.bernard23@gmail.com or call me anytime, (952)847-3105.
    12,900 obo

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Holy shit, that car is sexy. Good luck with the sale:)
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Nice car (minus the ///M stripes ;) )

I'll mention it to my dad, although I think he's still stuck in the E39 M5 VS 911 Turbo department.

Wanna sell just the motor ;) (HAD to ask)

Comment

beautiful car....I hope it goes to a good home
        _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
        Past: lots of stuff
        Present: e46 m3
        2010 F150 Lariat
        1990 E30 Touring
        1/4 e34 LeMons car

2004 Malibu 23 LSV
        2000 Odessey Millenia 210

Comment

droool. Love the E34 ///M5. True rarity.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
            Nice car (minus the ///M stripes ;) )

I'll mention it to my dad, although I think he's still stuck in the E39 M5 VS 911 Turbo department.

Wanna sell just the motor ;) (HAD to ask)
            Yeah the M stripes can be removed, I think its some kind of decal or tape. And actually the grill is updated to the wider style. One of the previous owners wanted to update the look. The guy I bought the car from claimed it hasn't been repainted. And as far as I can tell, it either hasnt, or has, but with very high quality..

This car goes good against the 911 turbo as well, just much older ones... I have a lot of vids of it on nurburgring, and the guy driving has no problem showing 911 drivers what to do.
            And of course Im just selling the car as a whole.

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

do you have the original rims? my friend is very interested, please email him at bimmer356@yahoo.com. he is also on e30tech at ncaldiero. thanks, and beautiful car, i am going to be very jealous if he gets it
              - 2000 Audi S4 Stg 2 (sold)
              - house (bought)
              - 1997 Civic Hatch (shaky but driveable)
              - 2010 Sportster 1200 Forty Eight Ed. (vroom)
              - 1991 318is S50B30 (TBA)

Comment

May I have sex with her before you sell her?

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                Wrap all my things in aluminum
                Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Working...
                X