1986 325e $1700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325e $1700

My 325e daily project shall belong to someone else by next month, it could be you!

I bought this e30 a few months back with the intention of using it as a daily until my 540 wagon project is finished. Im looking to sell now as it has developed a problem and I dont care enough about the car to troubleshoot (or pay to have it troubleshot) further.

I swapped out a bunch of sensors to try and figure it out but I was only able to get unknown used stuff so the chance that I ruled anything out is iffy.

Whats wrong:

Some trim around the dash area is still off, it is all in good shape and I do have it all. It was simply removed for troubleshooting (the car has no radio though, has the wiring for a blaupunkt cd player).

The rear passenger door was painted and flaked off. Some red was sprayed on it to mask the primer... The drivers side was faded in to match (at the time) and is slightly off color but would probably rub clean with thinner. I think it may have been keyed as theres no dents, no rust, no bondo...

As of right now the car idles too high (around 1500) sometimes surging idle and sometimes runs rough. This is the biggest, and truly the only, issue with this car.

Good:!!!!!

BRAND NEW TIRES

MR INJECTOR refurbished INJECTORS

NEW CAP AND ROTOR

NEW PLUGS

NEW TIMING BELT KIT

NEW WATER PUMP

FANTASTIC INTERIOR

CRACK FREE DASH

DRIVES AMAZINGLY

MANUAL SUNROOF

TRANS SHIFTS GREAT

ALL LIGHTS WORK

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND

More photos can be taken, I was in a hurry to beat the storms.

Email rhinowebb@gmail or call 615 478 seven three eight one

-Webb

DSC_0195 by Webster Burch, on Flickr

Sale pending

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
      X