1991 325i lagoon green $1600 (philly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 325i lagoon green $1600 (philly)

I just bought this from a forum member recently. The car is an automatic. The car needs basic maintenance (belts and brakes). It runs, drives and stops (not too well). It has very minimal rust as seen in pictures. The clear coat is peeling. All the electrics work. I paid 1500 for the car sight unseen and put 100 into it in delivery. I am not trying to make any money on the car. The car has 161k on working odometer. The timing belt was done at 136k. I thought this would be a running project but it is more than I want to handle. Text me at 610-533-5049 for more pictures. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tonyro; 05-06-2014, 08:29 PM.

more pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

1991 e30

couple more
      Attached Files

Comment

What issues does the car have? People are naturally going to be suspicious seeing as this car just sold a couple weeks ago and you say its not a "running project".

Comment

91 lagoon

I was told the car was driveable and able to make trip from north jersey to my house. Would have never made it. It needs a new fan belt, brakes, and basic tune up. I dont want to put the money into it right now. I am being completely honest and am trying to make zero dollars on this transaction. It simply isn't what I expected. If I dont sell it, I will fix it. I just went through one project with my 89 ix. I understand if there is suspicion. Come see the car and know that I am not hiding anything. I will post better pictures tonight. I will gladly entertain trades plus cash on my end. Tony

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

91 lagoon

I want to clear a few things up. The car starts, runs poorly, shifts through gears. It shakes when braking. I expected the car to run and drive much better. I was going to address cosmetics at a later date. That is why I said I was looking for a running project. I didnt want to get involved with the mechanics. I wanted a car I could get in and drive.

Comment

Damn, I remember this car. Did seem like a very nice deal. Sorry about your luck OP

Comment

if anyone wants pictures, I can email them. Or if someone wants to help me post that would be great. Thank you

Comment

can someone tell me how to upload pictures

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

figured out how to add pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X