WTB 1989-91 e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1989-91 e30.

Hey guys I'm trying to buy an e30 325i(s) or 318i(s) in good condition ready to be driven. I'm looking preferably for one between 1989-1991 coupe with black interior, plastic bumpers. I know this will limit my search but I'm Willing to pay the right price for the right car.

take a number and wait, there is a long waiting list

Comment

It's more about constantly checking to see what cars become available and going to check it out as soon as possible. There's no waiting list. First come first serve. If you're waiting around from someone to contact you, well, then good luck.

Comment

Only took me a few months to find mine, but I think I got really lucky (especially with the awesome r3v seller!). Also, you should be willing to travel to get it. If you are not, you are REALLY limiting your options for finding a nice one. I had to travel 1,000 miles for mine. Keep checking daily and good luck!
        '91 318is turbo

Comment

Originally posted by dpmcdonald View Post
          Only took me a few months to find mine, but I think I got really lucky (especially with the awesome r3v seller!). Also, you should be willing to travel to get it. If you are not, you are REALLY limiting your options for finding a nice one. I had to travel 1,000 miles for mine. Keep checking daily and good luck!

I forgot to mention in the post that I'm willing to travel. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X