Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs: 1 owner e34 90k miles, must sell

the back story:

my father bought this car for my mom brand new in 1993. My dad passed away so me and my siblings have decided to lease my mom a new car with a warranty as theres no one with her 24/7 to make sure the car is taken care of.

my mother hardly drove and the miles are only as "high" as they are because we took it on family trips. this car is pretty awesome to me as its been in most of my life. I would love to keep it but i have too many cars as it is and a house that needs too much attention.

the good:

89,xxx miles
    1 owner
    brand new oem calipers
    brand new suspension
    brand new tires
    lots of maintenance

the bad:

the paint on the roof is shot
    the seats are shot
    needs a fuel pump (thats the code it throws)

the really bad:

in 1994 the car was involved in a pretty solid accident, since the car was still so high priced at the time it was not totaled. theres a clean title. however 20 years after the accident theres some pretty nasty rust on the inner fender liner. the car still drives straight and other then that has no issues from the accident. remember it happened literally 20 years ago, there will be no other surprises that will surface from it.

these are some quick pics i snapped last time i visited my mom

pull the drivetrain, put an ls, 4g63, rb, 2jz, anything awesome, sell the m50 and have a cool project.

or just clean it up and drive it!

$1500 obo title in hand, its located on long island.

text me and we can work something out relatively easy for you to see it and take it away. I would plan on trailering it if a long distance with the fuel pump code.

516-four four three 2 six 2 six

bump, im now focusing on getting this sold. motivated seller as my mother will not stop calling me about this :P

Comment

bump, if you need a parts car or just a really cheap reliable daily. this is perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X