1992 525i Touring low miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 525i Touring low miles

Hey all. The time has come to sell my BMW e34 wagon. It has 127k miles and is one of the cleanest tourings I have ever found. I am the second owner, and it has lived its entire life on the west coast away, so it has zero rust. I take meticulous care of my cars and this one is no exception. I have replaced the headliner, door cards, refreshed the dual sunroofs (these usually don't work), and numerous other little things that have bothered me. It is currently sitting on 17" style 32 wheels and comes with a spare set of wheels. I recently put H&R springs on the front with Bilstein HD shocks. The rear suspension has the self leveling system that works great. The Thule rack on it is awesome, it clips on and off super easy, it could be included for the right price. It is an automatic, as the tourings were never offered in a manual, but it shifts great and hasn't given me any troubles. I was planning on swapping it to a manual transmission eventually, so I have a ZF manual tranny, 3.23 lsd, and all the fixins to swap it that could be included for extra. This car has the legendary m50 motor and it leaks absolutely no oil, I made sure of that. I have the same motor in another car that is pushing 400hp on the stock bottom end and is still going strong. This car is perfect and it will drive for the next 20 years, i'm going to be sad to see it go. I would love to see this car go to a BMW enthusiast. Thanks for looking. I'm asking 5600.

sigpic

sold
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Great price for such a pretty touring.

Comment

Thanks, she will be missed!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X