WTB: The best e30 for $8k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: The best e30 for $8k

I'm looking for the best e30 I can get for $8000. I'm a new e30 enthusiast looking for my first e30 to become my new daily driver. Show me what you've got.

I'm partial to manual coupes but for the right price I am open to anything... except convertibles and 4 cylinders.

Located near Seattle WA but willing to travel for the right vehicle.

Warmest regards,
    Chris

And just how far are you looking to travel?
    I like cats.

Comment

Willing to travel anywhere for the right car at the right price.

Comment

I have a customer/friend that has a true 89 325is 5 speed Alpine II/tan interior he has been talking about selling. I can talk to him and forwards digits if you like. The car is located in Socal.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I would be very interested in seeing his car. Thank you!

Comment

Pmd

Comment

I have a 91 318is slicktop clean with 100k

Comment

Thank you, but I don't think I want a 4 cylinder. I've heard great things about the straight 6 and I really love the way they sound.

Comment

I have a couple of other people interested in my car, but if they don't jump on it... I'm local to you. I'll send you some pictures and a better description later today. It's a 1990 325is. 3 owners, Seattle car it's whole life, and 132k on it.

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

Thank you for your reply mulletman. That is a very solid looking car you have. Unfortunately bronzit is my least favorite color and your $9k asking price is above my budget. I hope you find a good home for your car.

Comment

$4,500 OBO http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4628546407.html

Comment

Anyone else want in on this before I put one of these in my garage?

Comment

Not to keep bugging you, but my car could be had for close to 8k if your desire for a clean car outweighs your dislike for Bronzit. Haha.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                              X