WTB: Manual E30, North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Manual E30, North Carolina

Looking for an E30, will consider any year or model except convertibles, early M10 cars, and automatics. A 1991 318is would be nice.

The cleaner and more original, the better. I will not accept anything with more than negligible rust. No interiors torn to tatters. Ideal car would be stock (or nearly so), with no rust, under 200,000 miles, and recent maintenance records.

I'm located near Wilmington, North Carolina but am willing to travel--even fly--for the right car. I'd prefer something located in the Southeast.

Budget is $7,000.

Thanks.

I have a 91 318is in Raleigh that you may want to look at.
    It does need tlc, but the body is very straight, interior all there , and absolutely no rust. White with tan interior.
    Tlc of things that need to make roadworthy; steering rack, brakes won't pump up. Already have parts to fix brake problem . Did compression check and all cylinders are within 10%. No stereo
    Has Mini Cooper wheels on it now with good continental run flats. Original basketweaves available with center caps. Already restored 2 wheels.
    Have large collection of parts that go with. Another M42 engine less head.
    Looking to get $2500. This is a slicktop with all original parts and absolutely no rust. Have bilsteins and eibach springs installed on rear but was waiting for front suspension parts to do the front. Installed 3.91 LSD with new fluid in rear. Inside looked good upon inspection. Old unit was open.
    Anyhow pm me your # and I'll send you pictures.
    I picked this up a couple of years ago and also have a low mileage 89 325ix I got from original family. To much to keep up with.
    Thanks, Scott

Comment

Working...
    X