WTT street bike track day race gear for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT street bike track day race gear for E30

I have everything you need to start racing or doing track days up for trade for a clean E30. a 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600,(race/track ready ) with track plastics, upgraded front forks, rear sets, full exhaust, shorty levers...a 6x10 enclosed trailer with rear ramp and side door, and a full set one piece sidi leathers ..also all the extra parts I have , like front and rear stands , extra tires and the list goes on.. shoot me a text at 240-419-0252, im in florida but I am not against meeting somewhere

Getting out of bikes, and into E30's?

You're doing it wrong.

:D

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
      Getting out of bikes, and into E30's?

You're doing it wrong.

:D
      oh no !...lol....I still have a garage full of bikes ...just letting loose one I don't ride as often

Comment

In that case, good luck with your sale. I have an '05 GSX-R 600... and it's an excellent track bike. It handles great once you set up the suspension, parts are cheap, and you can beat on it without mercy pretty much forever.

Looks like a nice setup you have.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
          In that case, good luck with your sale. I have an '05 GSX-R 600... and it's an excellent track bike. It handles great once you set up the suspension, parts are cheap, and you can beat on it without mercy pretty much forever.

Looks like a nice setup you have.
          Yeah she has been good to me, i love that bike...I've always fancied myself a gixxer man, even after i bought the duc 848, but after getting that new cbr1000, that is an awsome bike I still love gixxers but those Hondas handle likes dream and arent lacking in power ...

Comment

Working...
          X