Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i shell RUST FREE

Sold
    Last edited by Vincer325ei; 11-16-2014, 05:06 PM.

Soldd
    Last edited by Vincer325ei; 11-16-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Pm'ed.

Comment

Sold
        Last edited by Vincer325ei; 11-16-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention the driveline of the car is perfect to the tranny works fine and the rear is good. The brake rotors would need replaced though or resurfaced

Comment

This might sound crazy but if I were you, I wouldn't have made a thread boasting how you picked this up for $600 yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by navid41691 View Post
              This might sound crazy but if I were you, I wouldn't have made a thread boasting how you picked this up for $600 yesterday.
              Dont see why you had the need to post that. Either way my price is my price PO had no idea what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincer325ei View Post
                Dont see why you had the need to post that. Either way my price is my price PO had no idea what it was.
                Just some advice to keep in mind for your future profit making endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by navid41691 View Post
                  Yea what's the big idea? Jk, this is kinda worth it.

Comment

It is what it is ......

Comment

lol i was going buy this car but you beat me to the bunch im still kicking my self in the ass over it. glws

Comment

Bump had some interest still here

Comment

That's not a shell, that's a "roller"--a complete car minus the engine.

The right front bumper shock is toast from when they rear-ended another car. The whole bumper is pushed in and the valance behind it is bent. Probably broke the fan in the crash and maybe that's what killed the motor?

How do you know the transmission works? The torque converter looks like it was outdoors for a long time, it's toast.

The exhaust headers are salvageable, need to be blasted clean.

Toolkit is missing.

Decent engines aren't cheap and you usually can't find just a long block, so anyone buying it will end up with a lot of duplicate parts they will have to sell or throw away. You should keep it and fix it then try to sell it, or just part it out, that would go over better with the R3V community.
                          '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
                            That's not a shell, that's a "roller"--a complete car minus the engine.

The right front bumper shock is toast from when they rear-ended another car. The whole bumper is pushed in and the valance behind it is bent. Probably broke the fan in the crash and maybe that's what killed the motor?

How do you know the transmission works? The torque converter looks like it was outdoors for a long time, it's toast.

The exhaust headers are salvageable, need to be blasted clean.

Toolkit is missing.

Decent engines aren't cheap and you usually can't find just a long block, so anyone buying it will end up with a lot of duplicate parts they will have to sell or throw away. You should keep it and fix it then try to sell it, or just part it out, that would go over better with the R3V community.
                            No money situation and actually the valence under it is fine ive checked it out I also have two extra bumper shocks if there wanted and you could be rite aboit the converter but I assumed anyone doing this car would do a 5 speed swap auto is no fun in these.

Comment

$600 was fair.
                              Originally posted by Andy.B
                              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X