For Sale: 1986 BMW 320i Original RHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 1986 BMW 320i Original RHD

I live in NJ and work in NYC so car can be viewed at home or work. This is an original RHD right hand drive 1986 BMW 320 i 6 cylinder fuel injection with manual 5 speed transmission. The car is in it's original condition and the 48,000 miles are actual and correct. This car was legally imported from the United Kingdom where car owners must keep a log book that is presented every year during inspection. The previous owner of this BMW kept all the records, that proves the miles and maintenance. Car runs and drive like a 48,000 miles car, the paint is original and never been touched up. The body is very clean apart for a couple of small surface rust spots above the right rear wheel as seen in the pictures. We have the original factory paint to repair this small spot, upon buyer request, or will provide the paint.
    Car has a brand new muffler, new spark plugs and new battery. It passed US customs inspection, EPA inspection and has clean <strong>New York state title.</strong> It can be registered in any state.
    I have all the UK documents that certify the actual miles as 48,000 and provide notarized mileage statement with the bill of sale.
    Feel free to come take this car for a test drive. <br>Call 2 0 1 - 7 8 7 - 0 3 3 9 <p>This car is in my private RHD collection, I also have 1989 Toyota Supra RHD , 1988 Honda prelude RHD 4WS, 1986 Toyota MR2 RHD, 1986 Porsche 944 RHD wide body and a few others
    I live in NJ and work in NYC so car can be viewed at home or work. This is an original RHD right hand drive 1986 BMW 320 i 6 cylinder fuel injection with manual 5 speed transmission. The car is in it's original condition and we can guarantee the 48,000 miles are actual and correct. This car was legally imported from the United Kingdom where car owners must keep a log book that is presented every year during inspection. The previous owner of this BMW kept all the records, that proves the miles and maintenance. Car runs and drive like a 48,000 miles car, the paint is original and never been touched up. The body is very clean apart for a couple of small surface rust spots above the right rear wheel as seen in the pictures. We have the original factory paint to repair this small spot, upon buyer request, or will provide the paint.
    Car has a brand new muffler, new spark plugs and new battery. It passed US customs inspection, EPA inspection and has clean <strong>New York state title.</strong> It can be registered in any state.
    I have all the UK documents that certify the actual miles as 48,000 and provide notarized mileage statement with the bill of sale.
    Feel free to come take this car for a test drive. <br>Call 2 0 1 - 7 8 7 - 0 3 3 9 <p>This car is in my private RHD collection, I also have 1989 Toyota Supra RHD , 1988 Honda prelude RHD 4WS, 1986 Toyota MR2 RHD, 1986 Porsche 944 RHD wide body and a few others
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bmwfresh; 11-30-2014, 01:26 PM. Reason: Attach images

Price or die.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

This is freakin cool. But you need to post a price per forum rules

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

$9500

Last edited by Javier h; 11-30-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I likes a lot.

Comment

Classic rare car. GLWS

Comment

nice early car!
              91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
                I likes a lot.
                Poor grammar. I likes alot not a lot.
                -----------------------------------
                Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

Comment

Finished watching dumb and dumber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be a great car for a rural mail carrier E30 enthusiast.
                      '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

not trying to hate or anything, but who tries to sell a $10k e30 with three pictures?

Comment

Well one thing is for certain...solo drive through trips will not be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by heatmakerz View Post
                            Well one thing is for certain...solo drive through trips will not be happening.
                            If he put "weight loss" in the CL ad it would be sold in 10 seconds. Unless you happen to be a fan of Checkers/Sonic.

Comment

Working...
                            X