1991 325i
    115xxx stopped a coupe months ago so about 117xxx
    H&R super sports
    Cat back custom pipes
    M-tech 1 steering wheel
    3.93 diff
    IS spoiler
    16x8 rs reps new Leosports tires

This is a daily driver i canyon it every other week. Unfortunately it is auto but I have the 5 speed swap I will throw in with it and the 14" basketwaves very well maintained

Shoot me a offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks nice, but you gotta list a price per forum rules. Prob help the sale if you listed more info and more/better pictures, too...just my $.02. GLWS

Comment

Price? Might be interested depending on the price.

Comment

1991 325i feeler

Last edited by e30mattapeh; 12-01-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Throw me offers

Comment

6750 price obo

Comment

good luck
              91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                good luck
                i dont know if i really wanna sell it vai the price but just wondering how much it worth to other people and how much i can get

Comment

Originally posted by e30mattapeh View Post
                  i dont know if i really wanna sell it vai the price but just wondering how much it worth to other people and how much i can get
                  You have the whole concept wrong in this for sale forum. You list a price and people will either buy or not buy.

On ebay, you list a price and people will bid or throw you offers and that is how you know how much you can get.

Post better pics, none of the instagram filter stuff, add more documentation and you might have people who are interested.

Comment

Honestly, I doubt it if you get more the 4k.... Interior, maitanance??

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                      You have the whole concept wrong in this for sale forum. You list a price and people will either buy or not buy.

On ebay, you list a price and people will bid or throw you offers and that is how you know how much you can get.

Post better pics, none of the instagram filter stuff, add more documentation and you might have people who are interested.

for real

Comment

Interior pics? engine bay pics? under side pics? Close up pics of wheels? This ad lacks so much..c'mon man

Sent from my Note 4
                        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Working...
                        X