FS: 1986 BMW 735i E23 3.5L M30 True Original Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1986 BMW 735i E23 3.5L M30 True Original Survivor

Selling a beautiful looking and terrific running E23 in New Hope, Pa. Posted in Central NJ craigslist and for sale on our wholesale dealers eBay page under seller id 'uncamikey' ending a no-reserve auction tomorrow evening at 8pm. Hope it's agreeable with all you E30 fans out there... didn't know of a E23-dedicated forum and this is a really outstanding 735i that I am daily driving and thought some BMW fans might take a liking to. I am not using r3v as an extension for our business, just wanted to put the word out to a very cool all-original solid driver.

Second owner had the car from 1990-present. I was ecstatic about picking up the car here in Bucks County, PA but came across an E24 soon after, so can't keep both.

Pictures & Detailed Information on eBay and Craigslist or message me for more!

eBay:

Originally posted by KlubMonkeyKlassiks View Post
    Selling a beautiful looking and terrific running E23 in New Hope, Pa. Posted in Central NJ craigslist and for sale on our wholesale dealers eBay page under seller id 'uncamikey' ending a no-reserve auction tomorrow evening at 8pm. Hope it's agreeable with all you E30 fans out there... didn't know of a E23-dedicated forum and this is a really outstanding 735i that I am daily driving and thought some BMW fans might take a liking to. I am not using r3v as an extension for our business, just wanted to put the word out to a very cool all-original solid driver.

Second owner had the car from 1990-present. I was ecstatic about picking up the car here in Bucks County, PA but came across an E24 soon after, so can't keep both.

Pictures & Detailed Information on eBay and Craigslist or message me for more!

eBay:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/311189987469...84.m1558.l2649
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
    X