WTB: First e30!!! (Must be manual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: First e30!!! (Must be manual)

Hey everybody, I'm new to r3v and am 16 years old. I want to buy my first e30 and get into the community. I am looking to buy one to daily drive. It MUST be a manual and I want a 325i or 325is but would consider another model. I would prefer a coupe but would consider a sedan. Price range would be anywhere up to $2500... I am in Philly, willing to travel a few hours. Would prefer aftermarket parts already on the car (wheels, exhaust, etc). . You can reach me best by text 6107721131 and am open to any offers even if not what I described. Thanks a bunch -Jon

is this a noob joke (325is with wheels parts manual ect) not exactly 2500.00 but ill let you slide just don't post stuff like this on the regular ......this is R3V you'll get eaten alive! Increase your price or lower your expectations.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I agree with "getouth".. Deff not an IS, but you can find a manual 325i (might need work)... Good luck..

Comment

You can get a great eta or seta for that, but not an is that you'd want your parents to meet.
        /______\_o_/______\
        l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
        \ #___======___# /
        |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

Working...
        X