1990 BMW 735i 5 Speed-Rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 BMW 735i 5 Speed-Rare

I have for sale my 1990 735i with factory 5 speed. The car has just over 119k on it.
    I recently bought it from an enthusiast in Ohio, unfortunately my girlfriend thinks the car is a bit too big for her, so i will let it go.
    The car pulls and shifts just beautifully. When i got the car a few months ago i had several things done:

Oil change
    Valve adjustments
    Spark plugs
    All the belts
    Two sensors
    Oil pressure switch
    Valve cover gasket
    Idler pulley
    Idle control
    Valve hoses

The car has a few minor rock chips here and there which is unavoidable, a very small scratch on the hood nothing major, a small tear on the driver's door panel on the bottom, as well as a barely visible dent on the left front fender. And lastly in one of the pics i show a photo that focuses on one of the wheels, look just above the tire and you can see a tiny bit of rust on there, again nothing major. Besides these little things the car is just in beautiful condition.

I am selling the car but i am also very open to a suitable trade for another BMW 5 speed, anything smaller than a 7er would be good candidate, but ideally im looking for either a E34, E28 or even a E39

I drove the car from Ohio to NYC for 9 hours straight, snooth drive.
    I've had several cars in my life and this one has the coldest A/C i've ever seen, and comes with a bluetooh JVC radio.
    The car can be seen in person, i am located in Queens.
    My number is (718) 724-9923, Wil.

Whoever buys this car will be the owner of a very rare BMW, especially in this condition.
    Asking Price is $5400
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wilourosen; 01-19-2015, 10:21 AM.

Price?
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Asking Price is $5400

Comment

I had one of these with an auto trans and it was a great car. Little thirsty on fuel, but what a great cruiser. Super comfy on the highway, interestingly, these cars seem to have the best A/C, mine was super cold too.

Good luck with your sale, don't see too many 5-speeds around.

Comment

Thanx

Comment

this still for sale?

Comment

Cool car, didn't know you could ever get a 7 with a manual. GLWS OP
              Originally Posted by Exodus
              He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

This was the last model 7 that you could, and as you would expect, very few were spec'ed in manual because most people spending that kind of cash didn't want to shift the gears themselves.

Comment

Wow.. Beautiful car man. GLWS

Comment

car still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                    X