X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e30 m3 zinno with 2.5l evo conversion

Cross posting from s14.

Hey guys,

I've owned this dream car for less than a year, but like many in my position before, I am getting married this year and hope to buy a home for the first time soon.

Basics:
    Clean title
    3 previous owners
    autocheck score: 31

The car is Zinno Red with tan interior. No tears or rips, but does show signs of it being a 25 year old car.
    Mechanically the car is in flawless condition. Was rebuilt by Mann Motorsports in North Carolina at 110k (now at 133k) with the turner 2.5L conversion.
    Along with the engine rebuild, the car was fitted with the following at the same time:
    K&N cold air intake
    Short Throw Shift Kit
    Korman exhaust valve gear
    Tri-flow exhaust
    Turner Motorsport 8lb flywheel w/ new clutch assembly

I purchased the vehicle with 132k miles and since have put on only 1k, and the following parts:
    Ground control coilover kit
    BBS rs wheels w/ brand new nexen tires
    Smoked turn signal light covers
    Clear side lights.
    Short shift knob
    New oem shift boot
    Custom cup holder
    radio with bt connect (looks very period)
    lamin-x smoked headlight covers

Will include all stock parts with sale

here is a small build thread i did on r3v: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345242

If you want references, i am an avid member of e90post.com and i'm sure many will be happy to give you their opinions on my care for previous builds and this.

Car has a clean title, but hood has a dot-r sticker. No accidents recorded

I purchased from a seller in North Carolina in 2014, and it truly pains me to sell this so soon. I am happy to skype to show the vehicle to out of state members, send any pictures and will be doing a proper photoshoot within the week so thank you for your patience.

Here is the previous FS ad from when i purchased the car myself:

*Does not reflect new suspension or wheels.

Asking: $37,500
    call or text: 2063556493
Working...
X