Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY: 2004 STi 72k miles, original owner, lightly modded, excellent condition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hnggg don't sell it. This is the perfect STi. It's like dropping a cherry E30 - you're only going to regret it!
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
      Hnggg don't sell it. This is the perfect STi. It's like dropping a cherry E30 - you're only going to regret it!
      I know, I know.

What if I told you that I already have a California rust free e30 m3 project car on the way to NY that the 05 56k mile S54 sitting in my garage will be going into; will that ease my regret a little? I sure as hell hope so!

Comment

^ Good Luck on the heart transplant on the E30. I have an S54 E30 M3. It was no easy task to do the swap cleanly with stock like street driveability and clean engine bay. There are some great resources now. Things are more transparent now in terms of getting wiring and ECU modifications.

I run the stock MSS54 DME and EPIC/Bimmerworld setup. You'll enjoy the build for sure.
        If looks could kill:::

Comment

Originally posted by *freshm3 View Post
          ^ Good Luck on the heart transplant on the E30. I have an S54 E30 M3. It was no easy task to do the swap cleanly with stock like street driveability and clean engine bay. There are some great resources now. Things are more transparent now in terms of getting wiring and ECU modifications.

I run the stock MSS54 DME and EPIC/Bimmerworld setup. You'll enjoy the build for sure.
          Thank you! Are you running cams or CSL type airbox?

I'm not concerned with it being it easy or not. Mechanical and electrical puzzles don't scare me. They are part of the fun. What concerns me is time with having 2 kids :)

And you're fairly close to me. I would love to get a ride and get a feel for my future.

Comment

So much win in all of this. Congrats on the new project and good luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
              Thank you! Are you running cams or CSL type airbox?

I'm not concerned with it being it easy or not. Mechanical and electrical puzzles don't scare me. They are part of the fun. What concerns me is time with having 2 kids :)

And you're fairly close to me. I would love to get a ride and get a feel for my future.
              Absolutely. I can talk about S54 motors and E30 M3's 'til I'm blue in the face.

PM me.
              If looks could kill:::

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
                I know, I know.

What if I told you that I already have a California rust free e30 m3 project car on the way to NY that the 05 56k mile S54 sitting in my garage will be going into; will that ease my regret a little? I sure as hell hope so!
                Por que no los dos?! Talk about a badass garage.

But, totally understood. That's a lot of car to keep on hand (though with two little ones going from 4 -> 2 door is another ?? in my mind). I assume you're rocking a different DD?

Good luck with the build - there's a bunch of resources now for swaps and it'll definitely be a lot of fun to drive around.
                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                  Por que no los dos?! Talk about a badass garage.

But, totally understood. That's a lot of car to keep on hand (though with two little ones going from 4 -> 2 door is another ?? in my mind). I assume you're rocking a different DD?

Good luck with the build - there's a bunch of resources now for swaps and it'll definitely be a lot of fun to drive around.
                  Trust me, I would keep both if I had the resources (mainly $$) to. Plus, I'm banking on the E30M3 to be the more valuable car in the future so it's partially an investment move as well. The STi could have potential to stop depreciating and possibly appreciate at some point, but I don't think it'll ever get to the point of the E30M3.

And the STi hasn't really been my DD since 2007.

Comment

Working...
                  X