X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
    weird, I know 3 total in Mesa alone.
    free bump

most of the 323i that were imported back then came from the west coast. If you run a carfax you will see when they were brought in at their respective year 84-85,etc,. that will be a true grey mkt car. others will have been imported at different years and they wont match the year of the car.. 84 car but imported in 1990. grey mkt are more desirable because they have better chance of no rust.
    the price for this car is a bargain if it truly is as stated condition
    sigpic
    323i MTEC1
    Z3 coupe
    E60 M5

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
      weird, I know 3 total in Mesa alone.
      Were there a lot imported? Yeah, I mean I obviously don't have exact figures, but when I thought about the ~350,000 US e30's there were while posting here, I thought "handful" seemed a decent way to describe my run ins with 323i's on like forums and stuff. But yeah, cool, we Mesa owners should all hang out!
      When I grow up, I want a cool signature just like you guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Old city bimmer View Post
        free bump

most of the 323i that were imported back then came from the west coast. If you run a carfax you will see when they were brought in at their respective year 84-85,etc,. that will be a true grey mkt car. others will have been imported at different years and they wont match the year of the car.. 84 car but imported in 1990. grey mkt are more desirable because they have better chance of no rust.
        the price for this car is a bargain if it truly is as stated condition
        Ty for the bump, friend. I never ran a carfax on it, but anyone interested is obviously more than welcome to. Heck, I would love it if someone would come look at the condition of the car, because I'm pretty proud of where I've gotten it. :up:

Comment

Like seriously, I really think its crazy how good the car has held up over the years. Power windows work, the weather seals are certainly on their way out, but still work, digital clock works, trunk kit still has the tools in it, full sized bottle cap spare. I mean it's got its needs for sure, but I still get stopped everywhere for gas stations to drive thru's for compliments, and most of them don't even know the half of it. Its really hard to put into words for an internet ad, but it's way too easy to fall in love with this car.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Added obligatory engine shot.

Comment

Drop to $4500

Comment

Added VIN report: http://www.vinaudit.com/report?id=673362835881

Comment

Price drop to $4000

Comment

Also added clean carfax.

Comment

Really looking to sell the car, trying to jump on something perfect that popped up. Open to reasonable offers.

Comment

Necro bump. Found a way to keep car without selling to buy a new one, but now I'm moving to a two car garage and just plain need the space. =/
                          Last edited by James_Baxter; 08-11-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

a real 323

3500 for a real 323i? That is a great price!
                            You should sell it soon!
                            jm

Comment

I am surprised by lack of interest in E30 cars here in AZ.

Comment

Is it awkward wrapping your hand around that wooden phallus controlling the gearbox every time you have to shift?

Comment

Working...
                                X