90' 325is auto - bad engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90' 325is auto - bad engine

For sale is a 1990 325is. The engine is on its last legs; there is some serious knocking when the engine is running. It does run and drive as-is, though I wouldn't recommend driving it long distance.

It has an automatic transmission that, as far as we know, works. We drove it maybe a total of 2 miles since purchased. It was originally going to become a swap car (engine and tranny) but haven't been able to make it happen and need to get rid of it.

It comes complete, with the exception of the passenger front window (it was smashed in).

Asking $900. SOLD!

Last edited by az3579; 06-15-2015, 08:27 AM.

I'm located in Bridgeport, CT as well.. Sending you a message with my phone number for this and the other car. Hope to hear back soon.
    sigpic

Comment

Responded to PM's.

More pics of the car outlining the rust spots:

Note on this one: all of that rust coloring is on the trunk lining. I do not know what lies underneath but it looks like all of that schmutz is from the rusting factory jack.

This is a picture of the damage caused by the break in. Someone broke into the car and stole some items inside. They did not try to steal the car; all they wanted were the items, so the ignition is fine. After trying to pry this open, they gave up and smashed the window.

Comment

Someone save it

Comment

Wanna sell me your door cards? Front and rear?

Comment

Originally posted by Rouvld View Post
            Wanna sell me your door cards? Front and rear?
            I'm fairly certain my friend wants to keep this car complete. I'll ask him.
            (I'm selling the car for him)

Comment

Located in CT. Pm'ing you nou now

Comment

Bump... Need this gone.

Comment

Car has been sold.

Comment

Before you ditch this thread, can I ask you: Is the black front bumper original? I have a Zinno '90 325is and it has a similar color scheme--black bumper and all black front lip. I always thought it was some dipshit thing a PO did to it, but maybe not? Thanks!
                    '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
                      Before you ditch this thread, can I ask you: Is the black front bumper original? I have a Zinno '90 325is and it has a similar color scheme--black bumper and all black front lip. I always thought it was some dipshit thing a PO did to it, but maybe not? Thanks!

The valence itself isn't black. It appears to be some kind of cover. If you look at one of the pics of the side, you can see that part of this cover is broken off. The real valence is exposed underneath. The bumper itself appears to be black, probably just unpainted since it didn't appear to have a painted surface.

I doubt it came from the factory that way. My guess is that the bumper was replaced and never painted.

Comment

Working...
                      X